Chapter Ten

It was time for school again. Great. 

I got up out of my bed, just thinking about all that had happend in the past week. First, dating Austin. Second, going to the beach. Third, forgiving Alex for falling in love with something he can't have. I just shrugged it off and went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup and get dressed. When i was done, i grabbed my bag for school and walked down stairs and ate a very quick breakfast which consisted of just some cereal. After that, my mom drove me to school and i walked into the gym to find all my friends sitting there in a huge circle smiling. 

"Why are you guys all smiley?" i asked them kind of grumpily. 

"BECAUSEEEEEEEEE Cheyenne, being the most amazing person ever, got concert tickets to see 1D" Cecily said. 

"WHAT?!" I asked, totally excited. "That's great! Who are you taking?"

"Everybody.." she said. 

"R-Really? There's no way.." 

"Oh there is a way!" Cheyenne laughed. I noticed Robert standing in the distance and he smiled at me. 

"ROBERTT!!!" I screamed, running over to him and jumping in his arms. 

"Pay! I've missed you" he said. 

"I've missed you too! Where have you been?!" i asked him when we pulled back. 

"Places.." he murmured. 

"Aw c'mon Robert! Tell Uncle Paisley what you've been up to" i smirked. 

"Fine, fine okay. I got a girlfriend" he smiled like the happiest guy in the world. 

"Oh my gosh!" i screamed hugging him tight. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"i don't know" he said shyly "But you know now right?"

"I guess so" i smiled. "But we should like, totally double date sometime."

"Yeah! We should" he laughed "When i die."

"Oh come on! Austin and I aren't THAT bad!" i said, putting my hands on my hips. 

"I'd beg to differ" he mumbled. I playfully hit his arm. He turned back to me and laughed. 

"I'm just kidding Pay. I love you" he said. 

"Yeah i know you do" i laughed. 

"So yeah, we really should plan a date." he started. "Maybe this Friday? Do you think Austin would be up for that?"

"I'll text him tonight, but i'm sure that will be okay" i smiled. The bell rang for school to start and i walked off with my other friends to HR, just wanting to get this boring day over with already.