Chapter Four

After we decided on a time, i decided to get a shower. When i got out, i decided on a cute summery outfit, because it was summer. I had on shorts and a flowy tank top and i had on flipflops. I decided to straighten my hair, and when i was done, i applied makeup and walked downstairs when i was finished. 

"Where are you going?" my mom said, looking at my outfit "Your dressed all fancy.."

"It's not fancy. I'm just going to the park.."

"Well your dressed awful fancy to go to the park" she said. "Who are you going with?"

"Austin, why?" i asked. She hardly ever questioned me where i was going. I always said i was either going somewhere with Taylor, Cheyenne, Cecily, or Heather, or i was just going somewhere with Alex and Austin.

"Just wondering.." she said, trailing off a bit. I knitted my eyebrows at her awkwardness. What was she up to? Creeper.

I walked out the door and started walking to the park. I passed by Mr.Griffith, our neighbor, and gave him a big wave.

"Hey Mr.Griffith!" i yelled. He turned to face me and gave me a huge smile and a wave back.

"Hey Paisley! Where ya headin' this afternoon?" he asked.

"I'm going to meet Austin at the park!" i said. He gave me a confused look then added,

"Not Alex too?"

"Nahh. Were just chillin without him today"

He gave a small chuckle. "Alrighty then. Tell Austin i said hey!"

"Okayy. Bye Mr.Griffith!" i said walking off. I walked down the street a little bit more and finally got to the park. It was obviously close to my house cause if it wasn't, i wouldn't be walking. 

I went to the little bench where me, Austin, and Alex normally met and sat down just waiting for Austin. I sent him a 'where are you?' text and when i got the reply, 'be there in 2' i just scrolled through twitter. I had the usual '@PaisleyLuvsU and @AustinMahone should date! #Cute' and '@PaisleyLuvsU back off Austin. He's mine!' kind of tweets. I hated when some of his fans threatened me like that. I mean, i LOVE Mahomies, they're my second family& they're so cool, but there's just 1 or 2 bad apples that always know how to ruin your day. You get used to it after awhile though.

 I was still scrolling through my phone when a pair of hands covered my eyes and said "Guess Who?" in a weird, girly voice.

"Hmm.. this is going to be a hard one" i laughed. Austin laughed and i smiled. "Yeah it's Austin"

"DANG IT! I thought i had you!" he said, sitting down beside me.

"You know you can never trick me Mahone.." i said in a knowing tone.

He nodded. "Yeah.. i know that NOW"

I smiled and playfully hit his arm "So what did you want to talk about?"

He coughed nervously and pulled out from behind his back a single red rose and handed it to me.

"Aww" i said. I hugged him, not really knowing what to do. "Thank you Austin! I love it!"

"Your welcome" he said. He scooted a little closer to me and i blushed a little. Wow, smooth move Paisley. Thank God he knows you like him.

"The main thing i wanted to talk about today was just.. i don't know.." he started.

"Us?" i finished.

"Yeah..." he trailed off.

"What do you want to talk about?"