Chapter Eight

"Ouch! Austin stop touching my sunburn!" I whined. He was poking me in the back and it hurt like mess. He thought it was funny, and he said i was 'cute' when i made my hurt face.

"Fine, fine. I'll stop" he giggled, kissing my cheek. We were in Cecily, Heather, and my room, just laying on the bed. I was on twitter, as usual, just scrolling and checking through my feed. Alex has DMed me alot but, i have ignored him like i promised myself. This time i was spending right now needed to be with Austin, nobody else, even my other guy best friend. 

"So, what are we going to do today?" He asked, rolling over on his side to face me. 

"Were probably going out tonight" I admitted, putting my phone down on the bed. "But i'll only go if it's okay with you."

"I was actually wanting to know if just me and you could just go to the beach and hang out. Watch the fireworks under the moon, talk a little" he said, pulling my body closer to his. "Share sweet kisses as the ocean crashes in the distance"

I giggled "I like the sound of that better than hanging out with the others"

"So it's a date then?" he asked me, giving off an adorable smirk. 

"Most deffinately." I smiled. Austin looked down at my lips and leaned in closer, making his lips crash onto mine. My hormones went crazy and i pressed my lips harder onto his, deepening the kiss. Austin's hands traveled alongside the side of my waist, traveling up my shirt just the slightest bit. He pulled me over on top of him to the point it was a makeout session. When we pulled back, i gasped for air and smiled at him. But he wasn't done yet. He pulled my lips back onto his and moved his hand more and more up the back of my shirt. Suddenly, Cheyenne walked in and me and Austin pulled back.

"Um.. i'm sorry if i'm interrupting something" she said, starting to close the door.

"No, no it's okay" i said, getting off of Austin and pulling my shirt down. "We were just um... having a moment."

Austin stood up and walked to the other side of the bed. "Yeah, a moment"

She nodded slowly as if not believing it. "Anyways, i came to tell you guys were going to Olive Garden"

"OLIVE GARDEN!!!" me and Austin said at the same time. It was our most favorite resturaunt ever.

"OOkkkkaayyyy" Cheyenne said, walking out the door now. I gave Austin a playful smile and kissed his cheek. 

"I'm going to get ready." i said, walking over to my suitcase and pulling out some shorts and a cute black sequined shirt. 

"Okay" he said, sitting on the bed and pulling out his phone. I went in the bathroom and got dressed, then did my makeup and hair and walked back out to find Austin still on his phone. He looked up and put his phone away. 

"Wow. You look beautiful" he said, walking over to me and pulling me close. "And you smell amazing"

"You can thank Mariah Carey for that one" i smirked and kissed his lips. We walked out into the main area to find everybody staring at us.

"What?' i asked them. Heather gave me a creepy smirk.

"I know what you did in there"

"What? We didn't do anything!" i exclaimed, kind of upset that Cheyenne told them. 

"Yeah okay.." Amanda smiled "Let's just go to Olive Garden already" 

We all stood up and left to go. Dave came along with us, which i was totally okay with because people here seem to recognize Austin alot more than i would have liked, and i don't feel like being attacked. 

After we ate and left, the girls decided to go somewhere else and i told them i wanted to stay with Austin, just like i had planned. When we got back it was about 9 anyways so we were good on timing and fireworks. Austin and me just sat on the beach talking about basically everything. I told him about how my dad is an ass and i wish he never existed, which he knew anyways but, more stuff has happend since then so i told him. I did start to cry a little because i so desperately wanted my dad to choose me over his girlfriend, but i knew that that wasn't going to happen. 

"It's okay" Austin said pulling me into his chest. It reminded me of old times when we used to tell each other everything and he would hug me when i got really upset. It was like our relationship never changed, just our status. 

"I want to believe that" i said into his neck "But it's not. It never will be"

He sighed and kissed my forehead. "Well he's missing out on the most amazing girl i have ever known" 

I smiled and looked up at him. "Thanks"

Austin pulled me up onto his lap and i layed my head back down on his chest. "Let's talk about something that's not as depressing." he suggested. "like, the fact that i love you more than anything"

I smiled again, and pulled his face down to where it was just milimeters from mine. I stroked my fingers through his hair as he kissed me softly, making me melt. A firework blasted in the sky, making Austin's once gray face shadow over with a blueish purple color. 

"I love you" i said. 

"I love you too" he said back. We kissed again and another firework went off, blasting in the air as a beautiful blue and white.  Nothing could ruin this moment, so i thought. My phone started vibrating and i picked it up, seeing that my dad was calling. I answered it with a confused tone.

"Hello?" i asked. 

"Hey sweet pea" he said on the other end of the line. I scowled. 

"What?" i mumbled.

"Please don't take that tone with me" he said sternly "I was just calling to make things right"

"How can you make things right daddy?" i asked him. "YOU were the one to screw up here!"

"Exactly, and i'm sorry. I wanted to invite you to dinner with me and Teresa, you know, just to catch up." he suggested. Whatta dumb ass, was this supposed to be a joke?

"Does she HAVE to come?" i asked him sternly. I heard him mumble on the other end of the line which means he was most likely talking to her. 

"I would like if she did" he said after awhile.

"Okay well i'm turning down your offer. I probably wouldn't have if you hadn't suggested SHE come. But you know, she's always going to be more important than me" i choked out. I felt tears starting to run down my face and i wiped them away. Austin's grip on me tightened, and he pulled me into his chest. 

"That's not tr-" my dad started, but i interrupted him. 

"Bye dad" i said, then hung up. I sobbed into Austin's chest and he wrapped his arms around me, comforting me in every way possible. His tone was soothing and reassurable, and i was so thankful for having him here with me. 

When i was done crying, Austin suggested that we go back to my hotel and he was going to ask his mom if he could stay the night. When we got back, he called her and she said yes, so all that we needed was Cheyenne's grandma's opinion. 

 She said yes of course, so i went into the bathroom, took whatever remaining makeup i had off, changed and brushed my teeth. When i was finished, i noticed that Austin was not here so i asked Cecily and Heather where he went and they just said that his mom ran him by some clothes so he was in the other bathroom changing. I sat down on my bed and waited for him to come back so we could go to sleep. He was sleeping in my bed, i didn't care what anybody else said/thought. I needed him to comfort me and reassure me if i ever woke up from a nightmare. 

When he came back, he crawled into the bed with me and we got closer, telling each other goodnight and then we fell quickly asleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring.