Prologue

"Please don't leave me" he said through his tears while hugging her tighter. "I'm sorry Brad, but i have to, there's no way we can work" she said quietly.

"Please, I promise you we can make it work, i know it's not the same anymore but i beg you. Please" the tears in his chocolate eyes kept scrolling down his beautiful face.

"I'm sorry brad, but this is the end, you have to accept it" she said trying to free herself from his strong grip.

Brad soon fell on his knees "No! please! Don't! I can't live without you!" He yelled, catching people's attention.

"You have to move on Brad, i need to move on, this marriage means so much to my family and I can't let them down"

"Then fuck them! We can run away! You and i! Hell, we can even leave England and move to America, as long as you're with me. I can't live without you" he said holding her hands close to his face

"You know we can't do that, it will make my parents upset and—"

"I don't care! Don't you understand that we are made for each other? Why? You're only marrying this man because he has money and can help you father's business?" He yelled at her face cutting her words

"This means the world to my parents, i can't– I can't let them down" she whispered, choking on her own tears.

"I have money! My family is making enough money! I can make you father happy with my money! Please just don't leave me!" He kept begging.

"I'm sorry Bradley, this will not work. I came here to end things with you, with us." She freed her hands from Bradley's strong grip turned around, leaving the poor boy, crying on the cold streets of Birmingham alone.

"Goodbye Bradley, i love you. Please remember that I'm doing this for my family" she whispered, whipped away her tears.

______________

HEYYAAAAAA
SO I HAD THIS IDEA AND I DECIDED TO WRITE IT DOWN AND THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH HAHA

I WANT TO THANK damnsimpson FOR THE AMAZING COVER AND HELPING ME WITH THE STORY. GO READ HER STORY "OUR FALL IN MAY" ITS AMAZING! HOBO YOURE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU