Chapter twelve;

Please Summer answer me.

I need to know if you're okay.

I'm sorry for what happened Connor was just shocked that you're so young

Summer i beg you answer me I'm getting worried

These were the type of text messages that she got from Brad after she left his apartment. When the girl got out of the apartment building she noticed that it's the same building her apartment is. She's been living in this building for a year now and she never seen before.

Getting back in to the building she stepped inside the elevator, pressing the 10th floor, where her one bedroom apartment is. She quickly opened the door and got inside running to her bedroom.

"What in the hell was that?" The Swedish girl asked herself. Suddenly her phone started ringing, looking at the ID she noticed that it was Tris.

"Hello?" She said with shaky voice

"Good morning Summer, we have a writing session today from 4 pm" he said without any emotions in his voice

"And what time it will be over?" She asked

"I don't know, whenever I decide" he said, hanging up.

Summer let out a breath she did not know she was holding. Looking at her phone to check the time, she noticed that it was 2 pm.

"I should het ready and go het a coffee before i go to the studio" the girl announced getting into her bathroom. Preparing herself for a long afternoon.

_________

HEYY
ITS A FILLER CHAPTERR SORRYY BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BR WITH SOME DRAME ;)

-Ed