Chapter ten;

"Want to tell me what happened?" I asked Summer, that just now stopped crying, we've been sitting in my car for the last 2 hours, Summer crying in my arms and i, the only thing that I could do is to tell her that everything will be okay, although it seems like it won't be okay.

"No I'm fine. Take me somewhere" she said wiping her sry tears.

"Where?" I asked starting the car, again.
"I don't know somewhere, with alcohol would be better." She said leaning her head on the window looking outside, trying really hard not to cry again.

"Okay then" i said.

After a 20 minutes drive we arrived at a bar, not my family's bar, a different one, it was one of my favorite bars here. Before my family opened our bar, this one used to be my go to. It's a super quiet place with mice music and lovely people, it's the same place that me and her for the first time– what you doing Bradley! Stop thinking about her! You're with Summer now! My mind yelled at me.

"Where are we? I thought you're taking me to your bar?" She asked in confusion.

"Well, this is one of my favorite bars around here, so I thought I'd introduce it to you" i said smiling, i got out of the car, running quickly to the passenger side so I could open the door for her before she can, and i made it. Good job Bradley.

"What's with the whole gentleman act?" She asked smirking at me.

"Can't i treat my best friend with a gentleman act?" And as soon as i finished my sentence, her beautiful smile stopped off of her beautiful face.

"Is everything okay Sum?" I asked, worried that i did something. She shook her head no, "can we please go inside?" She asked.

We both got in, and sat at the tall bar stools, she ordered some type of a vodka, and i, ordered just water because I'm driving. I don't want to risk her getting hurt because of my foolishness of drinking and driving.

____

"Brady bearrr" Summer said giggling. I really hated being called like that when i was younger, but these words coming out of her mouth with her sweet yet so sexy Swedish accent made me change my mind about it.

"Yes?" I asked holding her tight as she threw herself on me, yup she's definitely drunk. It's currently 4 am and she's been drinking non stop since we got to the bar, which was at half past 1 am.

"I want to say thank you so muchh for everything you've done for mee" she said bringing her arms around my neck, looking up at me, trying to act serious through her drunken state.

"It's nothing really, I'd do anything for my best friend" i said smiling, her smile stopped again, for the second time this night.

"Don't call me that" she said, taking one step away from me, making me miss her warm touch.

I frown in confusion "call you what?"

"Your best friend" she said looking down.
"But you are my best friend" i said chuckling at her shy behavior.

"I'm not" she said turning around, and tripping, I quickly rat towards her and catch her before she could fall to the cold floor.

Our eyes were locked, my brown eyes with her beautiful hazel ones. With her in my arms. She stared at my eyes with a shocked expression, as i did the same. She started leaning towards me, closing slowly her eyes, connecting our lips together.

My eyes immediately widened, I've been waiting and craving those lips since the first time we talked. I would be lying if i said that I didn't feel anything, i did. I felt like my heart is going to fucking explode from excitement.

Both of us standing on our feet, my arms still around her waist, her arms quickly made their way to my neck, kissing me more passionately. Smiling through the kiss my hand made it's way to her ass, squeezing it lightly, an act that made her gasp, and i took the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth, now both of us fighting for dominance.

Soon we parted apart, breathless.

"I told you" she said looking at me directly in in eyes.
I looked at her in confusion.

"I told you that I'm not your best friend, I don't want to be your best" she said, trying to find any sort of emotion in my eyes

"Neither do i" i said smiling, connecting our lips again.

_____________

HEYY CHILDRENNNNNNNN

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER ;)

-Ed