Chapter thirteen;

"You're late" he said when Summer stepped inside the studio.

"Yeah, by five minutes, chill" the young girl said back. He instantly turned around, with an angry face he walked towards her, pinning her to the door behind her.

"Don't you ever date to talk back to me" Tris said, with his face inches from her face, his eyes locked with hers. Tris noticed how his intimating behavior is affecting the young girl, so he decided to took advantage of the situation. Sliding one hand to the lower part of her back, pulling her towards him. "Don't you ever dare to talk back to me" he said, repeating his words, Summer was frozen, she did not know what to do.

"I said-" he brought his other hand to her hip, "-don't you ever dare to talk back to me" he whispered in her ear, making the young girl to widened her eyes as he left wet kisses down her neck.

"P-Please stop–" she said with a shaky voice "why you're doing this to me?" She asked. Tris ignored her words, continuing to kiss her, gripping the girl's waist harder, if that's even possible.

Summer tried to loosen up from the man's strong grip but that only made him hold her tighter. "Please stop you're hurting me" she said with tears rolling down her face.

Suddenly he let her go, taking a step back with a smirk on his face "next time it will be more than that if you disobey me" he said with the same devilish smirk on his face.

She wanted to scream at him, slap him, kick him, but she knew better, she just nodded her head yes without saying a word.

"Okay, now go inside the recording booth i want you to work on the song you sang at the bar that night" Tris said calmly like nothing happened a few moments ago.

Stepping inside the recording booth, Summer took a deep breath, nodding her head yes so Tris can start playing the song.

______

"Okay so i sit here–" he said pointing to a chair next to him "–and let's listen to what we recorded today so i can tell you what you need to improve for next time" But the girl just stood in her place, frozen, afraid to what will come if she will sit next to him, but she knows that "disobeying" him will lead to much worse consequences. The girl took a big breathe; again, moving her legs slowly towards the chair, trying to sit as far as possible.

The older man saw how uncomfortable she is, so he decided to play a little game with her. Pushing the play button, the music started playing, he got closer to the young girl, resting his big hand on her small thigh, "you see, after this part you need to take a big breathe and control it for the second verse" he said like nothing happened, the girl squeezed her eyes shut, trying to clam herself. He got closer to her, bringing his lips to her shoulder, kissing it lightly, "you voice is so unique and special, I'm so glad to be working with you" he them started kissing the crook of her neck, "you were so beautiful standing that night on the little stage, you were so focused on the music that you looked like an angel" he continued kissing her, now, causing the girl cry silently.

Suddenly, I phone call made Tris' lips leave her body, "stay here, and don't move" he said answering the phone, stepping out of the studio"

Summer took the  opportunity to call for some help, takin her phone out quickly, she went to her texts, typing the words as quick as possible.

Please come and get me out of the studio, where you dropped me off yesterday, but come inside, it's the second floor, big red door. People come quickly, and don't call me just come inside.

Sending the message she out her phone back inside her pocket, just when Tris came back.

"Sorry, It was my wife" he said

"Mr. Evans, this is wrong, please try to understand I'm only 19, and you are married with kids" she tried to explain the older man standing in front of her, in a calm way, praying she didn't make him angry.

"I don't give two shits about that, she doesn't love me, she only wants me for my money–" he yelled at the girls face, making her flinch "–But with you i feel this kind of a spark that I haven't felt in years" he said more calmly, coming slowly towards the little girl.

"Please i beg of you, i will do anything you want but don't touch me" she said shaking as he reached closer to the her.

"It's too late now" he said smirking, holding her face and smashing his lips on hers. She froze, yet again, not knowing what to do. He licked her lips asking, or more correctly demanding her to open her mouth, but the girl stood still, with her eyes opened, looking at the man that's kissing her with aggression and passion. Summer just prayed for him to come and save her from the hell that she got herself into.

And just like that, it looked like god answered her prayers, the big studio door opened, revealing the young man she hoped will come and save her.

Brad.

_______

Well well wellllllllllll
Ugh it was so hard for me to write this bc tris is such and angel and he wouldn't even hurt a fly (well the only thing that he will hurt and destroy is Brad's ass lolol sorryyyy but tradley for lifee)

But anyywayyy i hope you enjoyed the chapter ;)

-Ed