Chapter fourteen;

"What in the fucking hell is going on here?" Brad yelled as he pulled Summer next to him.

"How did you get in here? Who the fuck are you?" Tris yelled back at the boy's face. "Get the fuck out of my studio or you will regret this" He said again coming towards the two. Summer immediately went behind Brad's back, holding him close.

"I will leave now if you will, Summer take your stuff we're going" Brad said to the young girl behind him.
The young girl nodded her head, walking slowly to pick up her guitar, only to be stopped by Tris. "You're not going anywhere, we still have finish what we started" he said clenching his jawline.

"Leave her the fuck alone" Brad said threatening the older man. "And what will you do if i don't? Tickle me with those little hands of yours?" The thirty five year old man said laughing.

"I. Said. Let. Her. Go." Brad said swinging his fist to the man's jawline, sending the man to the floor, leaving a shocked Summer with wide eyes.

"You fucking bastard, i told you to leave her alone" Brad said punching the man more. Tris kicked Brad's foot, sending his to the floor as well, "you have no idea who you're talking to boy, i would leave this place right now if i were you" The older man said punching back the boy.

"No Brad!" Summer yelled running towards Tris, yanking his from Brad "leave him alone he's done nothing" she yelled at his face.

"You did this right? You called him when I answered my god damn phone huh? You fucking slut" Tris said angrily, slapping the girl.

Brad remains semi unconscious on the floor, until he heard the whimper coming out of Summer's mouth, as a result of him slapping her. A rush of adrenaline came through his little body, sending him on his two feet immediately.

"I told you not to fucking touch her" he said grabbing the older man's shoulder, sending him to the floor yer again, "i fucking told you not to fucking touch her you fucking pervert" he yelled at his face, punching his jawline.

"People like you don't deserve to live on this fucking earth–" he yelled again, throwing another punch

"–people like you deserve to rot in hell–" this time he was sure he  broke the man's nose

"–people like you deserve to fucking did!" He yelled louder than before, throwing one last punch at him, making the older man loose conscious. Getting up from the man's unconscious body, he looked up, his eyes meeting with his favorite hazel ones. He looked at the girl's face, seeing her terrified face.

"I-i-is he dead?" She asked, chocking on her words. Looking at the man on the floor.

"No, but he should be." Brad simply said.

Walking slowly towards the boy, she wrapped her tiny arms around his toned torso, hiding her face in his chest, inhaling his scent. The boy wrapped his hand around the girl in a heartbeat, holding her close to him as possible. 

"Thank you so much for coming fast Brad, i don't know what would've happened if you came a minute later" she said sobbing even harder.

"Shh, Summer, don't think like that, i was lucky to be around here when you texted me, I would fucking kill him if he will ever do something to you" he said rubbing her back slowly.

"Can you please take me home" she asked after a moment, pulling away from him, making the boy to miss her touch already.

"Sure, lets go" he said picking up her guitar.

The two of them drove back to the apartment complex with silence. Brad thinking about the girl sitting next to him, and how he's dying to feel her soft lips on his again, and Summer thinking about how thankful she is to have the british boy in her life.

_______________

Sooo heyyyyyyy
What's good people? It's been a while haha but I'm sorry I couldn't upload earlier i had a lot going on so yeah haha enjoy ;)

Follow my fan account on ig if you want  @/hideawaybrad_ :')

Or my twitter @/TheVampsEdd

Yeah^ shameless promo there*^^^^ hahaha

Anywayyy, hope you enjoyed the chapter:')

-Ed