Chpter twenty five;

"You know Brady bear? I never knew you were the type of cliche dates" Summer said as they two exited the movie theater. "Well, I don't know my way around here, and i wanted to take you out so the movies is a safe choice" he said, putting his arm around the young girl's waist.

"When we get back home, I'm taking you out there and girl you don't know what's coming for you" Bradley said making Summer laugh. "What's making you think I'm coming back to England?" She said. Brad's smile slowly faded.

"I mean that you're coming back to England, you can always study in a University in Birmingham"

"I don't know Brad" she said looking down, "even since what happened with Tris I kind of don't want to go back there"

"Please Summer, for me. You know how much i love you and it's been almost two months and i miss home but i also don't want to leave you here" The young man said looking into Summer's eyes, with high hopes that she will go back home with him.

"I don't know, i will think about it"

"Okay" he said, planting a kiss on the girl's lips.

"Bradley?" A voice said, causing the two to turn around.

"Ciara?" Bradley asked confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, One of James' hotel are here so i went out exploring a little" The young woman said.

"Of course, I should've guessed" he said giving her a small smile. "So how have you been? I ran into Connor the other day and he said you found yourself someone" she said, with jealousy in her voice.
"Yes, meet Summer my girlfriend-" Bradley said intruding his girlfriend to his ex-girlfriend "and Summer this is Ciara, a– friend"

"You want a cigarette?" Ciara then said taking out a pack of cigarettes out of her purse, "um, no I don't smoke anymore" he said scratching the back of his neck, "how come? You never stopped smoking when i asked you to stop" she said with a confused expression on her face.

"I'm allergic to nicotine, so he stopped smoking for me" Summer said, helping so save her boyfriend for the awkward situation. "Things have changes Ciara, you never were a smoker either"

"Well, some things have changed i guess" she said lighting the cigarette.

"Okay we're leaving now, bye Ciara" Bradley said walking away with Summer, before she will have an allergy attack, "wow that was awkward" Bradley said.

"It's not like everyday you run into your ex" Summer said looking at the curly haired boy.

"What how did you? I never said she was my ex girlfri–."

"Brad I'm not stupid, i could see the look in both of your faces when she called you. You still have feeling for her"

"I do, but that's because we were together for so many years. I love you, and that all what matters to me now, she belongs to the past" he said looking into those Hazel eyes he always admired.

"I love you Summer, even if i tried a million times i would never be able to write down how i feel about you. You make me feel emotions I've never felt before. It's scary yet so lovely. You know how they say that love can be contagious? I think yours is. Maybe i am exaggerating and giving you credit for something neither me or you can describe. The feeling in the pit of you stomach, the tingling sensation when we touch? I always believed in this kind of love but never thought i would find it" Bradley was out of breath at this point, he confessed his true feeling to the woman he loved.

"Bradley I-I love you so much" Summer said, with tears, happy tears, streaming down her face.

Who would've believed that this kind of love, happened when a simple bartender fell for a woman he never knew, he fell in love with her voice in a song, and still continues to fall for her everyday over and over again.

___

Well heyaaaaa peepss

I guess this is the very end of this storyy.
Im so sorry the ending sucked but i just didn't know where i was going with this story tbh.

Also, i have a new story coming soon. So get ready for that;)

And if you want you can check my two other books, for all of the Tradley shippers out there

Love you lots, Ed xo