Chapter five;

"It was nice to meet you Summer" The young producer said to the girl standing in front of him.

"Thank you again Mr. Evans, it truly means a lot" summer said smiling so hard that her cheeks started to hurt.

"No need to use professional names here, call me Tristan or Tris, after all we're going to spend a lot of time here in this little studio working on your music" Tristan said.

She found his thick british accent hypnotizing, she could listen to him talking all day long. He was tall, handsome and quite funny as well, but Summer reminded herself that she needs to be professional and not fool around with people, especially not with the man that will help her fulfill her dreams.

"Okay Mr. Eva– Tris i mean. I get it, thank you so much" she said.

"So tell me a little more about yourself, where are you from? Because that accent is clearly not british" He said winking at her.

"I'm from Sweden, i moved to England after i turned 18" she said blushing.

"Oh i see. You're 19 now, right?" She nodded her head yes.

The two of them continued to chat for a little while. She learned that Tris used to be in a band, he was the drummer, but he quit the band so he could focus more on producing than touring. Also he has a wife and her name is Anastasia, together they have 3 beautiful children, plus a dog.

"I think I better get going it's getting really late, thank you again Tris, we will meet again next week right?" She said putting her brown guitar in it's case and throwing it over her shoulder.

"Yes, next Tuesday, 12pm to 6pm. See you then Summer" He said smiling at her.

She quickly got out of the studio only to meet with the cold breeze of England, she checked her phone to see if she had new messages or missed calls, non, like always. The time was 1:30 am, and the walk to her apartment was a little long, but she preferred walking instead on taking a taxi.
Taking her headphones out she plugged them into her phone, pressing the shuffle button, Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low started playing, one of her all time favorites.

As soon as she got to her street, her phone died, Summer didn't even bother to take off her headphones. It will keep unwanted people away, she thought to herself. She didn't knew what the time was, but she guessed it was around 3 am or so.

Walking towards her apartment complex, she looked up noticing only one apartment had lights on, and she saw someone standing from the apartment balcony looking down at her. Probably some drunk dude, she thought to herself entering the building.

She soon got into her apartment, going straight into her bedroom, collapsing into her bed she plugged her phone to the charger, not even bothering to change her clothes she drifted to sleep, smiling for what the future will hold.

______
HOLLAAAAA
SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR A FEW DAYSS LOL BUT HERE A NEW CHAPTER ;)

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 4 DAYS (JUNE 7th) AND IM SO EXCITED HFKSKFKS IM TURNING 18 AND ITS ABOUT TO HER LIT

BUT ANYWAYYY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE MEW CHPTERRR

-Ed