Chapter nine;

"That was amazing Summer, next session we will be finishing this song" Tris said smiling as I walked out of the recording booth.

"Thank you so much, i really hope that people will like it" i said taking a sip from my coffee.

"You drink quite a lot of coffee for a young lady" he said smirking.

"Yes i know, coffee is my addiction" I smiled.
"At least your addicted to coffee and not other stuff" Tris said getting up from his chair, sitting next to me, really close.

"Um, yeah i guess you are right" i said uncomfortably moving away from him.

"Listen Summer–" he moved closer to me "you're really talented, i want to help you succeed, you have so much potential and i want everyone to see what i see in you" he put his hand on my leg. I moved uncomfortably to the right, his hand still on my thigh "what exactly you see in me Tris?" I said looking down to the floor.

His other hand reached to my face, moving my face towards him so I could see his face. "I see so much in you, your voice, your passion, your beauty.." he said getting closer to my face, i tried to moved but I couldn't, I didn't know what to do. He kept getting closer to me and I could feel the tears just screaming to be free. I then felt his lips on mine.

"What in the fucking hell you think you're doing?" I screamed jumping away from him. "You're like 35 this wrong you have a wife and children"

He then stood up coming towards me, he held my hips pulling me towards him, connecting our lips again. I tried to free myself from his grip but it was too strong.

"Stop it!" I screamed slapping his face.

"You fucking bitch!" He said pulling my hair. "Stop it hurts" i said crying. He let go of my hair when i kicked his leg, "ugh you fucking bitch come here" he pinned me agains the wall when i tried to her away from him. "Leave me alone or i will go now to the police station and report you" I yelled on his face.

"You wouldn't dare to do that because i can ruin your whole entire life–" Tris said wrapping his hand around my neck "now listen to me and listen to me good, you will do everything that I'm telling you to do or else i will destroy you" he threatened while his grip around my neck tightened. "I-I can- I can't breathe please let me go" he just laughed, slapping my face. "Now you will not tell anyone anything about it and or else you'll regret this, and we will continue working on the music, get me?" He yelled to my face, I nodded in fear with tears rolling down my face.

He finally let go of me and I gasped for air, "now leave!" He yelled. I took my guitar quickly running out of the building. Talking my phone out I called the only number that i could think about.

"hello? "

"Please come and get me" I cried even harder into the phone.

"wait Summer what happened? Why you're crying? "

"Please Brad no questions please come and pick me up from the studio now" I yelled into the phone

"okay I'm 5 minutes away princess I'm on my way" he said hanging up the call.

I sat on the cold floor, bringing my knees to my chest burying my face in it crying harder, the tears kept rolling and rolling.

Soon the black familiar car stopped in front of me, panicked brad got out of the car running towards me, i got on my legs running to him, hugging him hard. He was caught off guard but he soon wrapped his hands around me.

"Shh princess everything is okay I'm here" he said kissing the top of my head.

After what happened with Tris a few moments ago, being in Brad's made me feel safe.

_______

Well, I'm sorry if you hate me HAHAHA
IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO WRITE THIS BC TRIS WILL NEVER SO SOMETHING LIKE THISNXKSJXKSJC AND YES IN THIS STORY TRIS IS 35 ;)

HOPE YALL LIKE THE CHAPTERRR

-Ed