Chapter twenty two;

"Hey dad this Bradley, he's the friend from England i told you about" Summer said as they both entered the living room, where her father was. "Nice to meet you Mr. Berlyn" the curly boy said offering his hand for a shake, "oh just call me Richard" he said hugging the younger boy.

"So Bard, have you been treating my daughter well?" He said smiling at the both of them. "Dad!" Summer yelled in embarrassment at her father's words.
"What? I was just asking my daughter's boyfriend if he's treating my daughter like a princess" he said laughing a little at the young's flushed faces.

"Sir, you daughter and i are just friends, we met at a bar, where i work and out friendship started from there, there is nothing more going on between us." the British said, looking at the Swedish girl and seeing a little frown on her face, "but–." He continues "i would love to take your daughter out on a date, with your permission obviously, we have been talking about our feelings and sorted things out and our feeling towards each other are mutual." He finished, smiling widely, looking at the girl sitting next to him.

Richard, Summer's father looked at the young boy sitting in front of him in admiration, "you were right Summer, he is an old soul" he said chuckling, making the twenty four years old young man to blush more, if that is possible.

"I knew that something was going on between the two of you, even before Summer came back home i used to talk to her on the phone and she always had this spark in her eyes while she was talking about you, of course i give you the permission to take my daughter out, but if you hurt her you will have to face me then young man" het father said in a serious tone. "Then i guess this day will not happen because i will treat your daughter like a princess" he said smiling.

_____

"I can't believe you asked my father his permission to take me out on date oh my god brady you're so embarrassing" Summer said as the two entered the guest bedroom. "I'm sorry you said yourself that you like old people" he said taking the young girl's hand, turning her around resting his hands on her waist "well I didn't mean gradpas" she said wrapping her hands around his neck, "and drop this ugly hat you really look like a grandpa" she said taking his beret and throwing it away "hey i like this hat" he said defending his beloved hat. "Well i hate it." She said sticking her tongue out. "Don't stick your tongue out on me young lady or there will be consequences" he said slowly looking directly into Summer's hazel eyes.

"Oh really?" She said stepping closer towards him, closing the very little space they had left between them "what will you do?" She asked biting her lip. "This" he said.

Then his lips met hers, kissing each other with such passion and love, along with lust. Brad licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she gladly gave. Soon the both of them are fighting for dominance, with their tongues. Summer's hands found their way to Bradly's curls slightly tugging at them, making the boy moan and groan into the kiss, one of his hands leaving her waist only to make its way to her back, to bring her closer to him even more. Bradley then broke the kiss, he then started kissing the girl along her jaw line to her neck, leaving small kisses all over trying to find her weak spot, small moans leaving her mouth as soon as Bradley put his lips behind her ear, smiling in victory because he found the place he was looking for.

"Bradley i need you" she said tugging at his hair once again, he ignored her, continuing to kiss her, to leave his mark on her. "Bradley" she said once again, but he ignored her again. "Bradley" she said again, holding his face between her hands "i need you. Now" she said looking at him. Both of them looked at each other with pure lust in their eyes. Both wanting the same thing, both desiring the same thing.

With an instant Bradley took off his shirt, taking Summer's shirt along with his. Summer unzipped his jeans taking them off quickly, hers following behind. Now both of them standing in their underwear looking at each other. The British boy picked the younger girl up, slowly walking towards the bed, never breaking eye contact.

Their lips soon met each other once again, this time with much more passion and lust, Brad slowly reached behind her back unclipping her bra, waiting for her approval to take it off, once she nodded her head year, he took her bra off, now looking at her, laying on his bed "you look so beautiful" he said leaning down to leave small kisses on her collarbone "and all of this is mine" he said gripping one of her breasts, his lips connecting with the other soon. Small moan left her mouth as he kept kissing her and leaving small love bites along her body, as he reached to her panties, he looked up at her, waiting once again for her approval to take the piece of clothing off. "No i want to do something" she said turning both of them so now he is laying on his back. She started with kissing his neck, leaving small kissed everywhere on his body, reaching his upper body kissing his nipples lightly, making the boy go crazy under her touch. "All of this is mine also" she said kissing his slightly toned abs, making her way to his V-line. Kissing him, loving him, and making sure to leave love bites along his body.

Reaching to his boxers, she started taking them off, watching him as she did, his eyes closed, melting under her touch. Now taking his boxers off, taking his erection in her hand she started slowly to pump her hand up and down, leaving a small kiss at the tip, making Bradley's eyes to widen with shock, he looked down at her, and she looked at him, slowly taking his member in her mouth. Bradley's eyes rolled back, pleasure moans leaving his mouth.

"Fuck Summer you feel so good" he said taking her hand in his hands, Summer felt more than satisfied with the reaction she's getting from the boy laying naked beneath her, she had him wrapped around her finger.

"Summer I'm going to cum if you don't stop" Bradley tried to say but it only moan and whimpers of pleasure came out of his mouth. She then stopped her actions, not wanting him to finish already. The young Swedish girl started making a trail of kisses on his body until she reached his lips, connecting their lips again. He kissed her back with hunger. Flipping them over so now Bradley had the upper hand, he removed her panties in an instant, reaching to the nightstand, taking a condom, ripping it open and putting it on.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" The curly haired boy said leaning down towards the young girl, hands on each side of her face, his erection close to her entrance. "I'm not a virgin" she laughed kissing his nose.

"Well then, hold tight" he smirked entering the girl with no warning, making the young girl gasp, he soon started thrusting in and out of her, slowly picking up his pace. "Oh my god Bradley it's so good" she moaned, and all that the British boy could do was moan and groan while leaving small kisses alone her neck and jawline.

"You're so tight princess it's feeling amazing" he said into her neck, "kiss me Brady" she said taking his head in her hands, smashing her lips on his. Both of them kissed, moans escaped their mouths, while Bradley kept thrusting the girl he loves.

"F-F-Faster" she said. "As you wish" he said smirking, thrusting faster and faster.

"I'm close" she said, digging her nails into his back, leaving scratches down his back. "'Me too, wait for me" he said closing his eyes. His thrusts became sloppy, meaning that he was close.

"I'm coming" he said, "me too" soon both of them reached their high, Summer's eyes rolled back with pleasure while Bradley kept groaning with pleasure.

Taking off his condom, throwing it to the bin. Laying beside her. "Wow" she said, trying to catch her breath "i know" he said kissing her once again.

____

Well then, i wrote this at 6am fml.

But anyway In a Song is very close to end!

Hope you enjoyed it:)

-Ed