Chapter eleven;

She opened her eyes, looking around in confusion. "Where the fuck am i?" The girl murmured to herself . That's not her bedroom. Panic rushed through her veins as she looked around again seeing that she is in fact in someone else's bed with a T-shirt that clearly isn't hers on.

"What the fuck?–" She out loud "Did i go with someone else home last night? I'm 100% sure that i was with brad the whole fucking night." She said to herself more quietly

She heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom, "oh god please don't be an old man."  She prayed quietly.

As the door opened she quickly closed her eyes laying down covering herself with the duvet, pretending to be asleep.

"Wake up Summer i know you're awake" the same Brummie accent that the girl leaned to love said.

"Brad?" She asked picking her head through the duvet.

"Yup" he said, coming towards me with a glass of water and an advil, "this will help your hangover, you drank a lot last night young lady" he said smirk while Summer took the pills and the water from him.

"Oh my god thank god that it's you, I thought that i went home last night with some old man" the girl admitted.

"I would never let you go with someone else Summer" Bradley said with a chuckle. She looked down blushing, playing with her fingers. A silent fell between the two of them.

"So you're ready to tell me what exactly made you drink so much last night?" The curly haired boy cut the silence.

Memories from last night events flashed through the young girl's mind, of him trying to kiss her forcefully, then hitting her. But she knew that she couldn't tell her best friend what happened, even if she wanted to, Tris is a very powerful man, and she's scared for life from this man.

"Nothing it was just a really bad day.." the girl said quietly. "But you were okay when I dropped you there" he said referring to where she teased him before she got out of the car. "I got homesick during the recording, it was a song that I wrote about my father and i just miss him" she said lying, well part of was true, she did miss her father, but she had to use that as an excuse for what really happened.

"Okay" Brad said getting up from the bed. "I made breakfast, you can come out and eat with me and my roommate if you want to" he said walking towards the door.

"Wait!" She said stopping him.

He stopped and turned around "what?"

"One; where are my clothes? And two; how did i end up with you T-shirt?" She asked, and a thought of brad undressing her made her face go red like tomato.

"Your clothes are right there" he pointed at the black desk chair, laughing "you look cute when you're red as a tomato" he said winking at her, getting out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Getting out of bed, she looked down at herself seeing that Brad's T-shirt looked like a mini dress of her, the shirt reached just above her knees. Wearing and jeans and putting her shoes on, she decided to stay with Brad's black T-shirt on, because it was too comfortable to change. Going into Brad's bathroom she noticed that be left for her a spare toothbrush, the girl quickly brushed her teeth and put her long hair in a high ponytail.

After that she made her out of the bedroom, following the smell of eggs and bacon, she reached the kitchen, seeing Brad with a another guy, with brown hair, looking around Brad's age.

"Oh! The princessa finally arrived" Brad said smiling.

"Hey nice to meet you, I'm Conner" the boy said, smiling at me

"And I'm Summer, nice to meet you as well" the girl said smiling.

The three of them started eating their food, with Connor asking Summer questions about Sweden, and her life before moving to England.

"So summer, how old are you exactly?" Connor said taking a sip from his coffee

"I'm 19" the girl said. Which caused Connor to choke and spit his coffee out.

"Aye mate what's the matter?" Brad asked him

"You're what? 19?" Connor said once he stopped coughing.

"Yeah? Is there a problem with that?" Brad asked Connor, with a slightly angry voice.

"Brad can i talk to you for a second?" Connor said.

"It's okay, you two continue eating your breakfast, it's time for me to go anyway" the girl said getting up, trying to save herself from the awkward situation.

"Wait Summer let me drop you off" Brad said getting up as well. "No it's okay, i want to walk by myself, thank you for last night though" the girl said smiling, walking back to Brad's bedroom, changing to her shirt and taking her guitar with her. She quickly walked towards the apartment door, ignoring Brad's calls.

"I will talk to you later Brady bear" she said smiling before getting out of the apartment.

___________

HELOOOO

SO THATS A FILLET CHAPTER HEHEHE
BUT SOME DRAMA IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER SOO🔥🔥🔥

-Ed