Chapter twenty four;

"Netflix and chill?" Summer asked as she sat down beside her boyfriend. "Well I'm down for that" he said putting his arm around her smirking. "Not like this you dirty hoe my dad is upstairs" she said blushing. "Well that didn't stopped us last time" Bradley said referring to three days ago events, starting to kiss then girl's neck.

"Stop being so horny" she said laughing at the boy.
"Well it's not my fault that my girlfriend is so freaking good looking" he said continuing to kiss her neck. "Ever since last week when we first had sex you're so horny and touchy stop it you cringey grandpa" she said trying to hold back moans as the twenty-four year old boy found her weak spot.

He continued to leave small kisses all over her neck and collarbone, slowly starting to kiss her face, getting closer and closer to her lips. He then connected their lips together, both of them moving in sync and harmony. Both tongues fighting for dominance. Bradley put his hands on the girl's waist, pulling her up so she can sit on his lap. Her arms immediately went to his neck, hands locking with his curls, pulling them slightly as she grinds on him.

"I should've booked an hotel room for fuck's sake" he said between kisses, moaning lightly as she continued to grind on him.
"You're lucky your dad is upstairs otherwise I would've fucked you on this little couch" he said looking at her with pure lust in his eyes, hands gripping hard her hips as she continues to grind on him, while leaving small kissed down his jawline and neck.

"Well in that case then–" she said stopping her actions, "i am so lucky my dad is upstairs" she said getting off his lap, sitting next to him. The look on the boy's face was mixed with shock, lust, and disappointment. "Are you serious right now?" He asked.

"Dead serious" she said smirking. The boy groaned in frustration. "Look what you've done, you need to take care of that" he said pointing to his crotch.
Summer rested her hand on his crotch, Bradley's eyes closed with pleasure due to the contact.
She leaned slowly towards the boy's face, kissing lightly behind his ear. "That's something you need to take care of" she said.

Bradley's eyes opened immediately looking at Summer. "I'll see you when you're done" she said getting up from the couch, and walking towards the stairs. "Try not to be so loud, my dad is upstairs" she said going up the stairs to her room. Leaving a very sexually frustrated Bradley behind.

-

Bradley entered her room, opening the door slowly, seeing that she fell asleep. He walked slowly towards her, being careful not to wake her up.

Laying down beside her, wrapping his arms around her slowly pulling her back to him so her back was resting on his chest. "What time is it?" She asked in a very sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up i just couldn't sleep" he said kissing her head. "It's okay, but what time is it?" She asked again, wrapping her arms around his arms, that were around her body. "It's 2 am–" he said "go back to sleep I'm taking you out tomorrow" he said hugging her tighter, "goodnight love" he said kissing her head once again.

"Goodnight Brady bear" she said.

____

Hiyaaa wassup peepss
In a song is sadly coming towards an end:') but not before some tea is going to spill so stay tuned for that;)

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ;)

-Ed