Chapter fifteen;

Bradley parked his car in front of their building, getting out of the car and rushing towards the passenger seat, he opened the door for the fragile girl, who was now asleep.

"Hey Summer, wake up we're here" He said shaking her shoulder lightly. The girl soon opened her hazel eyes only to meet up with his chocolate brown ones.
Looking around she noticed that they have reached their destination. She got out of the car, raking her guitar with her.

"Um,.. I don't know where you live so I brought you to my apartment, don't worry Connor's not here for a few days if that's what you're worried about" he said nervously, which made the girl smile a little, he cares so much about her, she is really blessed to have him in her life.

"That's okay because apparently i live here too" she said earning a confused look from the twenty four years old boy. "I live on the 10th floor" she said being more clear this time.

"What? And all this time I haven't seen you here? I've been living here with Connor for almost three years now" he said laughing.

"Well now you know where i live" the girl said Smiling.

Both of them got into the building, pressing the elevator button, waiting for it to come.

"You sure you don't want to stay with me tonight?" The curly haired boy said, desperate for her to stay with him again.

"Yes i am sure, i want to be alone tonight" she said looking down. Brad just nodded his head, looking at her studying her body language; she was tired and scared and more than anything she was confused, he could tell. She was so scared when he found them two in that damn studio. Just the thought of it is making his blood boil again, disturbing images going through his head, imagining what would've happened to his little friend if he was 5 minutes late.

"Brad, you're coming?" The girl's Swedish accent brought his back to reality, looking at her, she held her hand keeping the elevator doors from closing.

He stepped into the elevator, pressing the number 8; noticing that the number 10 is also pressed, the boy assumed that she lived on the 10th floor.

"Thank you so much for everything Brady bear" she said hugging his one more time, soon the elevator reached the 8th floor, Brad's sign to leave.

"Goodnight princess, text me when you wake up" he said kissing the top of her head, getting out of the elevator, leaving a tomato red faced girl behind.

Few seconds later it was the girl's turn to leave the elevator, walking towards her apartment door, she unlocked it, stepping inside going straight to the bathroom to have a hot shower.

While the hot water poured down her body, she couldn't stop thinking about everything, maybe she was wrong? Maybe music wasn't her destiny after all? Maybe it was a sign from God to stop what she's doing and get a proper future and go to University. All of these thoughts crossed the young girl's mind, and on top of everything her biggest fear was that maybe she was wrong when she decided to leave her father behind and chase her dreams.

Maybe she needs to go back to her home. And leave everything behind for good.

____________

OOH SHIITTTTT

HOpe you enjoyed the chapter:)

-Ed