Chapter Seventeen

"Okay," Lisa began looking at Marina, who was holding Olivia. "When I count to three, we are going to open the door and wake them up!"

"Got it." Marina nodded with a toothy grin.

"C'mon."

Lisa snuck down the hall, looking back a few times to see if Marina and Olivia were still following her. Once they were at Marco's door, she quietly opened it and peaked it. Marco was asleep in his bed, curled up in his sheets. Lisa then glanced back and looked at Marina. "Alright, you get Marco and I'll wake up Eren. Ready?" Marina nodded. "Okay, one...two...THREE!" Lisa bursted open the door and rushed over to Eren while Marina, carrying Olivia, made her way to Marco.

"WAKE UP BIG BROTHER!" Marina called, placing Olivia down carefully on the edge of Marco's bed. Marco sat up quickly with wide eyes, staring at Marina.

"Wake up Eren! Wake up!" Lisa shook Eren's shoulders.

Eren spouted some panicked gibberish before putting his arms in front of his chest in a defensive position, "Oh my god! What?! Fire?! Titans?!"

Lisa giggled, "No! We just wanted to wake you up!"

Eren stared at the girl in front of him for a few seconds before lowering his arms. He groaned lightly, "Well thanks. I really am up now."

"You're welcome!" Lisa said innocently with a smile.

"We also came to tell you that Mama made breakfast." Marina told the boys. "She wants you guys to come down in a few minutes."

Marco smiled, ruffling Marina's hair gently. "Thanks for letting us know."

Eren rubbed his eyes and stretched before getting up, "What did she make?"

"Toast and waffles!" Marina answered happily.

"And Pancakes!" Lisa beamed.

"Sounds like I'm gonna have a good breakfast!" Eren laughed.

Marina giggled. "You bet! Mom always makes yummy breakfast!" 

"Race you downstairs!" Eren bolted from the room with a grin.

"You're on!" Lisa turned and sprinted after him.

"C'mon Big Brother!" Marina cried, chasing the two out the door.

"I'm coming!" Marco said, picking up Olivia. "Be careful you three!" He said fast-walking after them.

"Careful is my middle name!" Eren called back as he tripped down the stairs.

"Eren! Are you okay!?" Marco cried from the top of the staircase cradling Olivia in his arms.

Eren groaned and rubbed his head, "No..." He said obviously being overdramatic.

Marina made it to the bottom of the stairs and knelt down besides the fallen Eren. "Where does it hurt my sweet baboo? I'll kiss it and make it feel better!" She said with a innocent giggle.

Eren's eyes went wide and he stumbled getting up from the floor, "You know what I'm miraculously fine again!" 

"Oh that's good!" Lisa said with a smile as she made her way down the rest of the stairs, "Are you sure you're okay? You landed pretty hard."

Eren nodded, continued to rub his forehead, "I'm sure, I've been hurt worse than this before." he assured, smiling lightly at the girl.

"Alright." Lisa beamed. "Now, c'mon. Mom's waiting for us." She took Eren by the hand, practically trying to pull him.

Eren allowed the girl to drag him along. It wasn't like he knew where the kitchen was anyway.

Marco finally caught up with his siblings as they made it to the table. Lisa let go of Eren's hand and rushed over to her seat. Marina sat down next to her sister and Marco placed Olivia in her booster seat. Warren, Marco's three year old brother, was also in a high chair. His mother had probably gotten the boys downstairs before hand. Oliver, who was two, was already in his highchair at the kitchen table. His face was covered in syrup. He grinned and cooed when he saw his siblings.