Chapter 3 - Meeting Families

Jordan looked at me sadly as I walked. He could tell I wasn't happy. "Dada?" I sighed, kissing his head.

"I'm okay baby boy. I'm gonna take you home to daddy, then I need to take care of some things okay?" He nodded, then whined and grabbed at my shirt. I smiled as I let him under, letting him suckle me. He relaxed, and I sighed, knowing that at least my family I'd created wasn't going to change. Kissing his head, I got to our home. I pulled him out of my shirt as I walked in, and Caleb sighed in relief seeing him with me.

"Oh thank god, he was with you." He came over, picking Jordan up out of my arms. "You can't just walk off like that kiddo, you scared daddy."

"Sowwy daddy." He kissed Caleb's cheek, and I laughed seeing a big wet spot.

"Aw, he gave you a nice big sloppy kiss." I chuckled as I took Jordan back, going to the kids's room and putting him on the carpet with his toys. He giggled as he started playing, and I sighed some. I felt Caleb wrap his arms around me, and I leaned back on him sadly. "I talked to her."

"And?"

"I'm adopted." I whispered it, and he held me close. I felt tears slip down my face, and I hid my face in him. He kissed my head, pulling me into our bedroom. He pushed me to the bed, crawling over me. I gasped softly feeling his lips on my neck, and I blushed as I moaned some. "Caleb,"

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing this?" He chuckled, pecking my lips.

"Because I know it always makes you feel better." I rolled my eyes, lifting his head so I could kiss him. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I flipped us.

"Yeah, it does..." I bit at his neck, and he moaned. I then sighed, shaking my head some as I got up. "But not right now. I need to go talk to Mark." He looked at me sadly, but he nodded, pecking my lips.

"Alright baby. You remember where the cells are?"

"Yeah. Watch the kids, I don't know when I'll be back. I need to go meet my family..." His eyed widened as he looked at me.

"You mean you're going to go back with him? Alex, you smell like our pack now. They'll tear you apart! It's too dangerous for you to go on your own." I rolled my eyes as I got up.

"I can take care of myself. Besides, if this Mark kid really is my brother and I really am their alpha, it's my pack. Caleb, I love you, but I need answers." I then sighed sadly, looking down. "And I was hoping we could maybe... Wait to send in the paperwork. I don't want the last name Kitoshi anymore. I want my name. And if I can't figure out what that is, I want yours."

"Babe..." He got up, hugging me from behind. I felt his face bury into my shoulder. "I love you so much."

"It explains why you like me dominating you."

"What?" He looked up, and I backed away to face him sadly.

"If I'm their pack's alpha. It explains why you like me to dominate you. I am an alpha. A higher alpha than you..." I looked down sadly saying that. I was so confused as to what was happening. I felt like my life was being torn apart and stomped into the dirt, leaving me floating on a cloud that couldn't support the weight of a person. I could feel my anxiety trying to take me over, and it felt as though it was suffocating me. I felt as my body started to shake, my knees growing too weak to hold me up.

"Alex," Caleb caught me as I fell to my knees, and I felt him lay me down on the floor as my breathing went completely haywire. "Oh my god, Alex. Baby what's wrong?" I couldn't respond. I could hear the words, but nothing he said made sense. The world spun around me before, slowly, everything started going black around me.