Chapter 6 - Honeymoon

"Babe! Where's my jeans? You know, those black ones!"

"Didn't you put them in the first suit case?" Caleb huffed, and I chuckled at his flustered face.

"I don't remember." I kissed his cheek, grabbing the first one we packed.

"This is why I said to make a checklist. I told you it would help. I already got all of my things packed up." I fixed his suit case, putting more in it before putting the rest of his things in the second. "There. And your black jeans are right on the bottom; you put them in first." He groaned some, then laughed as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"What did I ever do without you?"

"I wonder that myself sometimes."

"Hey!" We both laughed as he playfully smacked my arm. I smirked, grabbing his shaving cream and squirting him with it. He yelled out, laughing as he then pinned me to the bed so he could smear it on my shirt. I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him. He happily kissed back, and I groaned some as he pressed our lower halves together. In the week we'd been with my brother, we hadn't gotten to do anything sexual. It was driving us both mad. I gently pushed him up, smiling softly.

"Soon. The kids could walk in right now." He groaned softly, nuzzling my chest.

"I'm aching for you so bad."

"I know. I'm aching too. Soon we'll have two weeks of time just for the two of us. We'll have plenty of time to bang ourselves senseless." He chuckled and smiled, and we got up.

"I can't wait for that." We grabbed our bags, and I smiled happily. Leaving the room, Mark was there, cradling Jordan.

"Is everything okay?" He nodded, smiling up at me sadly.

"Yeah, he was just having a nightmare. You guys all set?" We nodded, smiling.

"We leave in an hour. Thank you again for watching these three. You're an amazing little brother." He smiled as I hugged him, the sadness leaving his eyes for just a moment. I smiled, kissing his head. "We'll be gone for two weeks. You have Dr. White's number, right?" He nodded, smiling back some as he hugged me.

"Yeah, and I'll keep things settled here until you're back, alpha." I rolled my eyes, poking his forehead.

"My name is Alex. I'm your big brother, you have no reason to call me alpha. We're family, alright?" He smiled and nodded, chuckling softly.

"Alright, Alex. Have fun you two. Try not to get hurt." He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes, ruffling his hair.

"We'll be fine. Oh, my little baby boy..." I picked Jordan up out of his arms, cradling him as I kissed his head. "I'll miss my babies." They chuckled, and Caleb kissed my head.

"It's just a couple weeks."

"I know. I'm gonna put him down to sleep, then we can leave." He nodded, and I carried Jordan into their room. I smiled as I set him down in his crib, kissing his head as I tucked him in under the blanket. He sighed contently, smiling, and I couldn't help smiling back. "Sleep well, my little angel. Daddy will see you soon." I then turned, taking a deep breath before walking away from the babies I'd given birth to.

"Alright, I'm ready." I smiled at Caleb, who kissed my cheek. Mark gave us a small smile, then gave me a hug.

"Be safe, Alex. Have fun. The kids will be safe until your return." I hugged him back, nodding.

"I trust you." I gave him a gentle kiss on his head, then let go so I could take my husband's hand in my own. We nodded at each other, and then left. Some wolves smiled at us, while others ran around, busy. I smiled seeing my pack. I no longer felt sick to my stomach saying that. Caleb chuckled, clearly seeing the happy light in my eyes. I wasn't surprised due to how happy I felt knowing I was a proud leader of a pack.

Caleb and I carried our bags, heading through a tunnel that led back to town. We would get Caleb's car there, then drive to the airport to catch our plane to a forested cabin resort we planned to go to for our honeymoon. "Babe," I snapped out of my thoughts, looking at him. Seeing his cringe, I suddenly let go of his hand, realizing I'd been squeezing him.

"Sorry!" I blushed furiously, embarrassed I'd subconsciously hurt him. He chuckled, kissing my head.

"It's fine. You nervous about the plane?" I sighed. He read me so easily, it was scary at times.

"Yeah. I've never been on a plane before. I'll just have to take extra anxiety meds once we get in the car. Then they'll take effect in time for security and everything." He nodded, smiling at me.

"You rarely need your meds anymore anyways. Ever since your wolf side took over, I rarely see you take them." I blushed, smiling some. He had a point. I only took them a couple of times a week now. I'd used to need to take them like candy just to make it through a normal day. I chuckled at the thought. He smiled and kissed my cheek, which made me blush again. I whined, wanting to make sure he realized that I hated having him making me blush like that. Of course, it wasn't true; I loved the random kisses. "Alex," I noticed his voice sounded concerned. I glanced at him, only to make a sudden realization. I had dropped my bag, and the ground was rushing towards me. I yelped, confused and startled, and I felt his arms wrap around me before I could make contact with the ground. I shivered, grabbing a hold of him.

"I-I," I squeaked, and he pulled me into a close hug.

"Are you feeling alright? You haven't had any trouble since before you gave birth..." He stood me upright, though he kept a hold on my shaking, clammy hands.

"I feel fine... I don't know what just happened. The last time I passed out was when I fell in gym, right after I woke up from that coma." He nodded, pressing his lips to my forehead. I relaxed as his arms snaked their way around my waist, holding me tight.

"You don't feel warm. Maybe you're just a bit dehydrated? I know you've been running around all morning with last minute packing." I nodded, and he handed me my water bottle. I took a few large gulps, sighing after. I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Come on, we don't want to be late. I'm sure I'm fine." He nodded as I grabbed my bag, though he was reluctant.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm sure!" I chuckled, smiling. "If anything, I'm just thinking about the plane too much. Soon we'll be in the car, I can sit and relax." He sighed and nodded, and we started walking again. The tunnel was long, and it led, surprisingly, to my house. My eyes widened as I saw the back of the double doors that had been in my basement, locked, for as long as I could remember. My breath hitched slightly as I went closer, trailing my fingers gently over some writing on the door. "Alexander Kitoshi... My name's on the door? But... Why...?"

"You were heir to the pack. Now alpha." Caleb kissed my head, and I sighed. I then, gently, unlocked and opened the door. It led to out basement, which was clean, but a storage area. The lights were off, though for our wolf senses, that was no issue. We walked through the room, then up the stairs into the house. My parents were there, on the couch, whispering. Seeing us, they went silent, their eyes falling on me. My mom's mouth opened, her ready to speak, but she kept quiet as I growled.

"They're dead. My parents are dead. I don't even know what my dad looked like! Six hours after I arrived, my mother died! I'm never going to know the people who caused my existence!" Tears were running down my face; I knew they were. I was upset, to put it simply. "Did you even know? Did you have any idea you were raising an alpha?! Did you know what you took me away from?! I have people who need me, who I'm in charge of! I grew up thinking I was nothing but the little camera geek, and that's all thanks to you!" I felt Caleb's arms wrap around me from behind. I was shaking with rage. "My wolf, the stuffed one, you said it was from someone special. Did you know my mom hand-sewed it for me? Or that she gave my little brother one just like it when he was born, just as she had done with me?"

"Alex," My mother looked at me sadly, and my dad sighed. He then stood up, coming close to me. I growled louder when he reached a hand out to touch me, which caused him to jump back.

"If you couldn't be bothered to tell me I had another family, you sure as hell aren't my parents... Tell Isabella I'll call her after we're home from our honeymoon. My sister deserves that at least..." At that, I grabbed Caleb, practically dragging him away. Once out of the house, I sighed. I had no family.