Chapter 9 {To Japan: 2/2}

*Warning: the following chapter may have use of alcoholic drinks and sex content (towards the end of the chapter)*

~Leonardo~

We landed shortly, greeted with reporters chattering, and Usagi leading us through the crowd. The reporters followed on our heels, shoving mics in our faces and speaking Japanese fluently My guess is that Eliza doesn't know Japanese because she looked very confused as she followed me very closely. Usagi's guards pushed the mob away from us so we could get into the car. The white rabbit climbed in after us, apologizing. "They'll probably follow us to the tower. They've been waiting here for hours, and they expect to get an interview from you, Leonardo," he cast a glance to the turtle masked in blue. "Who is your new assistant?"

"This is Eliza Kingsley. She's new, and filling in for Dianna," I replied. "How has it been here?"

"Very well actually. I'm pretty sure the media is obsessed with Hamato Solutions. They have been talking nonstop about us," he answered. "I heard about your incident with the Prowlers a few days ago."

"It wasn't anything major, nobody got hurt," I dismissed.

"I know," the white rabbit stated. "My plan is that we go to the tower to do that interview, then I can take you to the place you'll be staying at."

"It sounds good," I replied. "Do you have any files for Eliza to look over?"

"Not right now," he replied, "but we did have something come up this morning in the tower. The power was cut off in half of the building, and Alopex was flipping out."

"Why?" I inquired. "Were there any Prowlers in the area? Were we robbed of something?"

"No, not that I've heard of," the blue eyed rabbit answered slowly. "I'm sure Alopex made sure of it."

"You are both good supervisors," I told him, "but you need to watch the business closely."

"Yes, sir," he stated, glancing to Eliza. "I assume she doesn't know Japanese or the press very well?"

"Not at all," I said, shaking my head briefly.

~

When we arrived at our business building, the lobby where the press was waiting being packed and more people we still trying to squish into the interview. We might be a bit more famous in Japan than we are in America, but that's because all the news reporters from all around had gotten our arrival date into their hands. Usagi led us through the crowd, Eliza still confused and not used to all the flashing cameras. I took my place at the podium with Usagi and Eliza standing off to my right. It was getting late there, so we had to be leaving soon to go to our house, but we'd also have to have time to get the press off our tails.

The press asked many questions, scrambling to get their questions answer, though most of them not getting answered. I finished off and the rambling of the reporters continued. I sauntered away from the podium and through the crowd. The swarm over took Usagi, Eliza, and I. I muttered out 'No comments' in Japanese before pushing through the crowd. To be honest, I almost panicked because I couldn't find anyone over the mass of reporters. I found Usagi, knowing he'd meet me at the car, I went in search of Eliza. They had cornered her and she looked a bit composed. I finally broke through the crowd to fetch my new assistant.

"Eliza, come on," I muttered as I placed my hand on her back and led her through the crowd.

~

Once we arrived at the house we would be staying in, Usagi gave us a brief tour before heading off to his own house. "Um... Leonardo, I'm going to go take a shower," Eliza briefly stated before heading off to the bathroom.