Luke Hemmings Secret Sister

(Book 1 of my Secret Sister series or S.S)

Kayla is a tomboy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a black lip piercing. She may seem innocent, but once you see her, you will be surprised. She's tough, physically and emotionally. She wears boy-ish clothing, she says it suits her personality better. She has the 'get away from me/I don't care' attitude. She has 2 best friends who do everything together, Jason and Jasmine, twins.

Jason and Jasmine were the only people who weren't scared of her, and actually wanted to be friends. They all became friends since the 2nd grade, and have always been. The longest they ever went without talking to each other was 2 days.

Kayla, Jasmine, and Jason are all good singers. They usually set up equipment and play in Kayla's basement, practicing by themselves. They do post videos, catch is they only play lyric video. They sing and put a black screen on with lyrics, hiding their appearances.

Jason and Jasmine always say Kayla looks like Luke Hemmings, but she doesn't believe them. She thinks they need a hospital and glasses. She knows who they are because they did a cover of all their songs and covers of their covers, only because Jasmine pleaded.

You can find out more about them, if you read on.