Meetings

Kayla's Pov          (Long Chapter BEWARE)

    The twins and I were left at home alone, because the guys had a meeting to go to about the tour. We should have known, I mean they are famous popstars. Especially being in one of the world's biggest boybands, I guess we just forgot. Yesterday felt like we were hanging out with normal people, not big world wide singers. I guess we just forgot about fame and fortune and just hung out like a normal group of friends.

    I was mentally debating on if we should go to that meeting today, I mean he did say as soon as we can. We can do our meeting and then go to the gym real quick, just so we can keep up with our schedule. I had to get the twins ok, and then we had to catch a cab to the area. I got up from off the counter and walked to their rooms, they were close together so it was easy. I walked into Jasmine's room and she was dancing around singing to One Thing by One Direction. I laughed at her and tapped her on the shoulder, she turned around and blushed furiously.

    "We're going to the meeting with the Jannin Records, we need to. Get dressed, and grab some work out clothes for after the meeting," I said and she nodded. I walked next door into Jason's room and he was laying on his back, playing on his laptop.

    "Jason get ready, we need to meet Jannin Records for our meeting. Then bring some work-out clothes, we're going to the gym right after." I said and he nodded. I walked out and went into my room, it was right across from their rooms. I went into the closet and picked out clothes that shows my style, so they can't force me to change my style. I put ripped skinny jeans on, a black tank-top and tucked it in, a white button-up shirt, a jean vest, black converse, my hair down falling off my shoulders to my lower back, a black bow tie, my many many bracelets, my black lip ring, and my dark blue bandana. I only dress girly if it was important, this meeting is nearly as important to dress girly for. I'm talking wedding or funeral important. I also chucked on a stainless steel and black leather watch.

    I grabbed a bag and put purple basketball shorts in it with a few water bottles. I slung the bag on my shoulder and walked out of my room, and Jason was dressed. He had grey skinny jeans, a blue flannel, white converse, and his messy brown hair perfectly styled. Soon Jasmine came down and she was all girly girly. She had a light pink skirt that went down to a bit over her knees, a white button-up shirt, pink flats, her long black hair was in a pony tail, and she had on her bracelets. I smiled and Jason grabbed some money and shoved it in his pockets, we all had some money.

    "A cab?" Jasmine asked as i scribbled down a note. We nodded and we walked out, walking away from the house to a close sidewalk. I stomped my foot and whistled, learn new things from watching so many movies. One stopped for us and we got in, and told him the adress. The whole time it was awkward, like I didn't like it at all. As soon as the cab stopped, I payed and jumped right out. We were infront of a big building, with a giant sign that says Jannin Records.

    "Lets do this," I mumbled and we walked inside, the people looking at us then back to their work. We walked up to the desk lady and she was writing down something.

    "Ma'am, can we please go see Mr. Smith," I asked. She looked at me and shrugged me off, and continued writing.

    "Listen, I'm Kayla Hemmings, this is Jasmine and Jason Martinez, and we're here to see Mr. Smith, he wanted to see us." I said trying to calm down. If it is one thing I hate, is when people ignore me like I'm not important.

    She looked up at us and told us what room number he is in. I smiled and walked into an elevator, and waited for the twins. We waited in the elevator and the crappy elevator music played. When the elevator stopped we piled out and went to room 1B. We all stood at the door, and I slowly knocked on the door, and we heard a faint 'come in'. We walked in and there was four leather chairs, I wonder why four. We sat down and he looked at us and raised an eyebrow at me.