Concert

Kayla's Pov

    Me and Jessica looked for clothes we wanted and I had the perfect outfit. I grabbed my black combat boots, grey skinny jeans, a black shirt with a white skull on it, my bracelets, some silver chain necklaces, and my black rose earrings. I layed my outfit out and decided to make my hair in loose lazy curls again.

    "Did you choose something?" I asked Jessica and she nodded. She hid what she picked so I'm guessing she wants me to wait and see.

    "You can use anything you want, just don't forget to give it back." I said and she chuckled.

    "Of course, thanks Kayla," she said and I nodded.

    "No problem," I said as I turned the curling iron on. I grabbed my brush and rebrushed my hair and waited for the iron to get hot. As soon as it was hot, I started working on my hair. I quickly curled it, making sure to not burn myself too much, yeah I tend to burn myself sometimes with this. After I finished, with a minimum amount of burns, I turned it off. I don't wear make-up but Jessica does so I left it out for her,

    "Can I use the bathroom now?" she asked and I nodded. She grabbed her clothes, which I still don't know what she got, and closed the door. I guess I can ise the mirror kn the back of the door to get dressed. I pulled my skinny jeans on, after a bit of struggling. I pulled my shirt on and it was a bit loose. I pulled my boots on and they went up to my ankles. I put my jewelery in, including my lip piercing, and smiled at my reflection. I look good, I even left my tattoo uncovered, which I always do now. I fixed my glasses and decided to just keep them, I prefer glasses over contacts to be honest. I heard the bathroom door jiggle and Jessica came out.

    She had on my high-waisted black shorts, which stopped mid thigh. She had a hot pink crop-top that stopped a bit above the shorts. I don't know if that's even mine because I don't have much hot pink but it looks nice. She had hot pink and black rubber bracelets and a silver necklace I saw her wear over here. She had black Vans on and a jean vest on. In a non-homo way she looked really really hot, I said in a non-homo way. I don't have a problem with them it's just I'm not one of them.

    "So?" she asked and I smiled.

    "You look hot," I said.

    "You too, do we leave now?" she asked as she grabbed her phone.

    "We have to wait for the other two, Jasmine takes a bit longer." I said and she nodded. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room, with Jessica trailing behind.

    "Hey Kayla, help?" Jason asked me right before I got to the stairs.

    "Yeah sure," I said and went to his room. Jessica just went downstairs and got on her phone, I guess it doesn't matter to her.

    "What do you need?" I asked him.

    "What do I wear?" he asked me and I chuckled.

    "Jason, why do you care all of a sudden?" I asked as I looked through his clothes.

    "This is our first concert in a real arena, I want to look good." he said.

    "This, this, uh this, and these," I said as I threw him some clothes. I gave him grey skinny jeans, a white muscle shirt, a jean vest, and a pair of white and grey Jordans. He nodded and shoo'ed me out of the room. I walked downstairs and I saw Jessica texting something.

    "What are you doing?" I asked being a nosey little shit. I went over to her and she blushed a bit and put her phone away.

    "Uh nothing, just tweeting," she said. I raised my eyebrow but decided not to push it.