Concert Thingy

Kayla's Pov

    Well we are getting ready to have our first concert and for a practice first, we are at the park. We were doing that park concery thing, where you just play and people come and watch. We already posted the video so fans can see us and others can join in if they want. Luke and Ashton are going to stay with us. The other boys wanted to stay home and have a lazy day on their day off. Ashton because he is dating Jasmine, Luke because he is my brother.

    We weren't at the park just yet, we were at the studio, checking to make sure we know all the lyrics and chords, well beats for Jason. I didn't want this to get messed up and I didn't want to be up there and get boo's and everything. The bad part is, no offense, the boys didn't put on a disguise so fangirls of their band are here for them. I was already dressed and was looking at a mirror with my guitar in hand.

    My long pink hair going just above my waist, down in loose curls. My tight high-waisted black skinny jean shorts with rips. My red lip piercing and my dark blue bandana around my head. A black tight tank-top that showed off my arms. My band bracelets, my stringy ones, and my rubberband made ones. My rose tattoo was going to be left uncovered, I don't want to hide it anymore. I had my black rose earrings, basically a black rose. I had black converse to match the rest of my dark clothes. I was basically in all black, except my blue piercing but it doesn't really matter. I also had on a silver locket Jasmine bought me a while back, it had me and her on one side and me and Jason on the other.

    I slid the guitar strap over my body and grabbed a green pick to use. We were going to cover some songs I know we are perfect at.These songs were out as soon as we got there and I know Jasmine knows the lyrics. The boys don't know what songs we are singing, but they are trying to guess. We practiced before when the guys went to get pizza, when it was night we snuck out to the studio and practiced, and we just finished practicing.

    "You ready to go out there?" Jasmine asked as she pulled her bass over her shoulder. Jason stood there smiling at us and twirling his drumsticks in his fingers. I nodded and we walked out together, it felt like a big deal. We have done small cafè shows before and we were never this nervous in the beginning. Maybe because you are in a different country than before.

    "Then let's go," Jason said playfully and I nodded. We walked out of the door and saw the park. Luke and Ashton were setting up the drumset together, whick Jason and Jasmine hesitated to let them. When Jasmine is unsure about you doing something that saves her work she doesn't want something done wrong. When anybody messes with Jason's drums he gets paranoid they will break it. We walked ovet and they were finished putting them up. There was some people there but they were being pushed back by some of the boys' security guards, most of them were for the boys. I sighed and went over to a tree and layed back, hitting my head against the rough bark.

    "Hey what's wrong? You're usually always pumped about having a concert or a gig." Jason asked as he walked over.

    "Just the fact more than half of those people are here to see the boys." I said. I wasn't upset at the fact they wanted to see their idol. I was upset because now I can't find out how many people actually like us, how many people watch our videos. I'm not really upset because of it but disappointed that I won't get to mean my real fans.

    "Hey they are here to see us too. Turn your frown upside down, we have songs to sing." he said and held his hand out. I smiled and took it, he helped me up and we went over to the others.

    "We have to go sing now," Jasmine said.

    "We'll be watching," the two boys said, they were going to be in front of everybody. We nodded and Jason went to the drums and wewent in front of the microphones. The guards put up this gate thing so if anybody crosses they will be asked to leave.