Out

Kayla's Pov

    "Hurry up and get dressed! I don't care what, just not that!" Ashton said playfully.

    "Are you saying what I'm wearing is ugly?" I asked and he nodded.

    "I'm gonna smack the dimples off your face if you don't say sorry." I said and

he quickly said sorry. I chuckled and ran up to my room and went straight to my closet. The bys decided to make us change before we went to where we're going. Jess was going to borrow some of Jasmine's clothes so yeah. I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a tight white v-neck, a cropped leather jacket with sleeves that go up to my elbows, some black combat boots, and my bracelets.

    I walked into my bathroom and brushed my hakr out real fast, and put om some make-up. I grabbed some of my silver necklaces and put them on along with my black rose earrings. Yeah I love my black rose earrings, they're my favorite ones. Anyways, I walkaed out of my bathroom and into my room. I gabbed some earphones just in case and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch next to Luke who smiled at me.

    "Where are we going?" I asked him.

    "Somewhere," he said.

    "I wanna know," I whined and he shook his head.

    "Nope, you'll find out when we get there." he said and I sighed.

    "Who ya texting?" I asked him.

    "You're so nosey Kayla," he said.

    "No, I'm curious. There's a difference,"  I said to him.

    "No there isn't," he said.

    "Yes," I said.

    "No,"

    "Yes,"

    "No there isn't,"

    "Yes there is,"

    "Nope,"

    "Yeah,"

    "Its the same,"

    "Different,"

    "Shut up," Calum said.

    "Shut up Calum," we said.

    "Jinx!"

    "Double jinx!"

    "Stop it," Ashton said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

    "You're so childish," he said.

    "Ashton," I said with an eyebrow raised.

    "I never said I wasn't," he said and I chuckled. I heard footsteps so I guess one of the twins are finished getting ready. I looked and it was Jason, he was dressed like me, but without a leather jacket.

    "Jasmine finished yet?" Ashton asked as Jason sat next to me.

    "She's a girl, girls take forever." he said.

    "I'm guessing your a girl than?" I said and he looked at me.

    "I don't take that long," he said.

    "I take less time than you and I'm a girl." I said, emphasizing the word girl.

    "She got you there," Ashton said. I looked at Luke and he was texting still, a huge smile on him lips. Hmm.