Jayla or Jashton

Kayla's Pov

    We were sitting on the couch in the living room and Jasmine was on my lap, her head in my neck. She hates scary movies so she crawled on me, she has Jason but she says I'm comfier. I rubbed her back and she held on to me, urg I'm getting soft. I also need to go to a gym and soon, or my muscles will turn into fat. I should go tomorrow, and bing the twins with me, they need to go to.

    Soon Jasmine started shaking and held on to me tighter, she must really be freaking out. The sound of a chainsaw was rippling through the speakers on the tv, and she got scared. She is like a little girl when it comes to scary movies, she needs someone to hold her and calm her down. I looked down at her and kissed her head, I feel like I'm talking about a toddler. She's seventeen too, but she is like I said, a scared little girl when it comes to scary movies. I tightened my hold on her and she calmed down a bit.

    A gunshot fired and she flinched in my arms, and she buried her head deeper in my neck. I rubbed her back and I rested my chin on top of her head. I grabbed my earphones out of my pocket and my ipod and turned it on. I selected the playlist with the boys' songs and put the earphones in, and put them in her ears. She signed and listened  to them, while we watched the movie. As soon as the movies was over, I shook Jasmine. She got our of my neck and looked around and smiled, handing me my earphones and my ipod. I turned it off and kept her on my lap, she isn't heavy at all.

    "Was she on your lap the whole time?" Luke asked and we simply just nodded.

    "Why?" Harry asked.

    "She doesn't like scary movies, so she listened to music the whole time," I said and she nodded. The boys shrugged but Jason looked at us with a pout.

    "I thought it was Jayla? Did everything we went through mean nothing to you Kayla?" Jason asked me. I looked at him then at Jasmine and then gave out a chuckle.

    "Nope Jayla meant nothing to me. Jayla is my new relationship," I said as I rested my chin on her shoulder. Jason gasped in fake shock, and everybody watched in amusement.

    "How could you?! My sister, did you have to go that low?!" Jason asked.

    "Well I'm sure she can go lower than you, if that's what you mean," I said while wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed and Jason just shook his head at me.

    "No she can't, I could get down on you but ya know, there is people here." he said. I laughed and removed my arms from her, and she leaned back on me.

    "Yeah I know, that's why you wait until they're asleep like me and Jassy do, huh?" I said to Jasmine and she nodded.

    "You're so weird," Jason said and I looked at him.

    "Bitch, you just noticed that?" I asked him.

    "I noticed I just never wanted to do anything," he said.

    "But you guys love me!" I sing-songed. Everybody but the boys of 1D sighed and nodded, agreeing with me.

    "You don't love this girl?! How could you!?" Jasmine yelled at the boys.

    "We haven't known her long enough!" Liam defended. I laughed and looked at them, using my crazy eyes.

    "How can you not love me?" I asked in a wierd voice. Everyone started laughing and so did I, I'm going to have a defined six-pack after this. In speaking of six-packs I remembered we need to go to a gym.

    "We need to go to the gym guys," I said to Jasmine and Jason.

    "Why?" Jasmine whined.