Mom. Dad.

Kayla's Pov

    It has been about a month since we landed in Australia. A lot of things have happened over that time. I got to meet my birth parents, and siblings. The twins' parents got to meet their kids' lovers. Ashton and Jasmine don't have to hide anymore because her parents finally figured out that they were happy with each other. If you're wondering, the plan lasted about a few weeks, but they found out and approved.

    Right now, we were on our way to the airport, about to leave for Ireland. Their first concert for the tour is there, and I can't wait. Sure, it's gonna be a bitch for us to record songs, but we can do it. I'm sure we can. But for right now, I'm focusing on supporting the boys. I was in the same car and Luke and the rest of the family. I sat in the very back with Luke and we were all quite. I don't know if its because we're all sad to be leaving or we just have nothing to say.

    I was gonna miss everybody, I really was. Liz and them, the twins' parents, even the park we went to. I haven't gotten a call back from my adoptive parents but I don't care. I don't need them any more. The car stopped at tue airport and my stomach was turning. I don't know If I was nervous to go in the plane, or to leave Australia again. We all got out and grabbed our bags from the trunk.

    "I'm gonna miss you guys." Luke said as he hugged our parents.

    "I'm gonna miss you Kay," Ben said. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

    "Same Ben, I'm gonna miss you to." I said and we pulled away. I went to Jack and he held his arms open for me. I gave him a hug and then we pulled away.

    "Love ya Kayla," he said as he let go.

    "Love ya to Jack," I said. Then Luke gave our brothers a hug and I hugged our dad.

    "I'm gonna miss you Kayla. Have fun on the tour, not to much fun though." he said and I chuckled.

    "I'm gonna miss you to dad." I said and he hugged me tighter. I just called him dad for the first time, so I guess it makes this a bit more special.

    "Love ya too," I said as I pulled away. I hugged our mom and she hugged back.

    "I'm gonna miss you Kayla, I just got my daughter back, now she's leaving." she said and I huggered her a bit tighter.

    "I'm gonna miss you to mom. And plus, I'll be back soon. It's not gonna be that long." I said.

    "Love you," we said at the same time as we pulled away. I went to Luke and hugged him.

    "I'm gonna miss you Luke. It's not gonna be the same without you." I said and he hugged me back. They chuckled and we pulled away.

    "Gonna miss you to Kayla." he said and we grabbed the handles to our luggage.

    "Bye guys, have fun on tour." they said.

    "Bye, mom, dad, Jack, Ben." I said.

    "Bye guys," Luke said and they got back in the car.They didn't want to get mobbed by any fans, so we decided to say bye out side.

    "You called them mom and dad." Luke said.

    "I know. Was that a bad idea?" I asked as I bit my lip. I thought I should because it was a month and they were really welcoming. I don't wanna ruin everything by calling them 'mom' and 'dad' to early.

    "No, I think it made their day." he said.

    "Ok," I said and we walked through the airport. We signed a few things for some fans and the gang was already waiting for us when we to the gate.

    "Finally, you guys made it." Michael said.

    "We were saying bye to our family." I said and rolled my eyes.

    "I'm gonna miss them, a lot." I said as we got on the plane.

    "Same," Jasmine said. We all walked to our seats and luckily, I say next to Calum instead of a random person. I'm glad, because in movies there's the fat sweaty man, the crying baby, the obnoxious teenager, and the 'I don't care' parent. I do not wanna sit by them. I put my luggage away and so did Calum. I sat down next the window and he sat down in the one next to mine.

    "So I heard you called them mom and dad?" he said.

    "Well they are my parents." I said.

    "You know, I bet that made their day 100 times better." he said.

    "You know, Luke said the same thing." I said.

    "Maybe next time, I'll let you meet my family." he said.

    "Oo meet the Hood family, I would love to." I said.

    "I said maybe," he said and I chuckled.

    "Got me excited for nothing." I pouted and the plane started. The loud robot like voice told us to turn off all our electronics and shit. As soon as it finished, Calum just chuckled out of nowhere. I looked at him confused and he shook his head, Nd looked at me.

    "You know, I was surprised when I found out Luke had a sister." he said.

    "So was I. I was teased about being her, but never thought I actually would be." I said honestly.

    "It was a secret. Only his parents knew about it." he said.

    "Luke Hemmings secret sister, huh?" I said.

    "Basically," he said and we laughed.

    "What if it happened to you to?" I asked.

    "I don't think it will, but you never know." he said.

    "I'd give it a 80 out of 100% chance. I mean, you never know what your parents could be hiding from you." I said.

    "Yeah, you never know." he said.