What is it, Have my Boyfriend Think I Cheated on Him Day?!

Kayla's Pov   

    "I should have listened to you. Why didn't I listen to you?!" he yelled in my room as I tried to calm him down. I put my hand oh his shoulder and pulled him into a hug.

    "Why did she cheat on me? I did everything she wanted, gave her what she wanted. Was I a bad boyfriend? Am I not good enough for her?" he cried in my neck. I rubbed is back soothingly as he cried, poor Luke.

    "No no no, shh. Calm down Luke," Ashton said from right next to me. Michael and Calum weren't any help so we kind of just sent them out to the living room.

    "You are too good for her. You deserve better than that little bitch." I said. Ashton nudged me as if telling me to not say that.

    "Just forget about her, you can do so much better." Ashton said but he kept sobbing in my shoulder.

    "Luke, calm down please. You're killing me," I said but that didn't help. I will find this bitch and slap her so hard her next boyfriend can feel it.

    "C'mon buddy, we'll buy you ice cream." Ashton tried but nope.

    "Luke, you don't need her. You're better off without her by your side. She was no good for you." I said and I think he stopped crying. I listened closely but I heard soft snores, he fell asleep. After trying to calm him down, he basically fell asleep. I chuckled a bit and Ashton looke dat me weird.

    "Why are you laughing? Luke just got his heart broken," he said confused.

    "He fell asleep on us, here put him on the bed, you're stronger than me," I said and he nodded. He picked up Luke and layed him on my bed, I chuckled and ot up, not before falling down again. Don't judge me, my legs are a bit numb from sitting on them.

    "Here," Ash said and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me balance a bit. When I finally regained my balance a scream caught me off guard.

    "WHAT IS THIS!?" I heard someone scream. I walked downstairs with Ashton and saw a nervous looking Jasmine and Jason and a furious Calum and a shocked Michael.

    "What's happening?" I asked and Calum looked at me.

    "This," he said and rewinded the t.v. I watched and it was one of those gossip shows.

    "Look what we have here! JK member Jasmine Martin kissing anothing guy while she is in a relationship with 5 Seconds of Summer member Ashton Irwin. Here is a witness who said she saw everything." the person said.

    "Well I saw this guy go up to her and grab her hand. At first I thought they were just friends until he leaned in and kissed her. I never saw any of them pull away so yeah." said a 17 year old girl with an Ashton shirt and a smirk on her lips.

    "We also have footage of Jason Martin, another member of JK punching an unknown man." said the person. "Here is what a witness said," he said.

    "I saw Jason punch that guy because he kissed Jasmine. She pulled away and slapped him but he wouldn't leave her alone. I guess he said something that could have been offensive to the two of them so Jason punched him." said a girl with one of our shirts on. Wait, they're already giving out out merch? Cool! Wait focus Kayla, important matters at hand right now.

    "So she did pull away?" the guy asked and the girl nodded.

    "Well what do you think? Is Jasmine the good guy or the bad guy? Is Jason the good guy or the bad guy? Tell us what you think on our Facebook, Twitter, anything." the guy said and the t.v shut off.