Date

Jasmine's Pov

    Oh my god, what do I wear, what do I wear? Kayla was supposed to help me find out what to wear. I already showered and everything, I just need some clothes. As I was searching for clothes, I saw a box on my night-stand. I picked it up and a note was attached to it. I lifted the lid up and pulled the contents out. It was a dark blue dress that went a little up above my knee and spaghetti straps, a white headband with fake diamonds on it, some blue and white rubber bracelets and stringy bracelets, a pair of white flats, and a blue clutch. A note was posted on the bottom and I read it, it was Kayla's handwriting.

    "Put this on, I picked it out already. It will be perfect for your date," she wrote. I smiled and set the box aside. I slipped on the dress and put the bracelets on. I already brushed out my black hair, and let it fall down to my back in a slightly wavey way. I didn't have any bangs, so that helped a lot. I put the headband on and looked at the mirror, I looked alright. I slipped on my flats and grabbed the clutch, it was slightly heavy so something was in there. I opened it and gasped, a shiney silver necklace layed in there. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was a heart shaped locket with small diamonds outlining it, and it had a picture of me, Kayla, and Jason and the other side was blank. Probably for me and Ashton, when he asks me.

    I put it on, and it fell right on top of my chest, shining in the light. I smiled and grabbed my phone, wallet, and some make-up I usually keep with me. I grabbed some nude lip gloss and applied a thin layer of it. I grabbed some mascara and it made my brown eyes pop. I put in some sapphire earrings that dangled down a bit, and looked at myself. I looked different, a good different. A knock at my door shook me out of my thoughts and I grabbed my clutch.

    I walked to the door, opened it, and Ashton stood there with his hands in his pockets. He was breathtaking, I actually stopped breathing and stared at him. He had a AC-DC band shirt on, grey skinny jeans, a pair of white high-top converse, his curly hair well curly, his many band bracelets and stingy ones fans made him. He basically looked hot, no wait hot is an understatement.

    "You look beautiful," he breathed out, looking me up and down.

    "Thank you, you look good," I said blushing.

    "Ready?" he asked and I nodded. He took my hand and we walked out, I closed my door and left. Kayla and Jason sat on the couch and smiled at us.

    "Use protection, no need for little Jashtons to walk around," Kayla said and Jason smacked her upside the head.

    "My sister," he grumbled and I smiled. Ashton signaled if I wad ready to leave and I nodded. We walked out, not before calling out a quick bye to the couple. I leaned my hand against his shoulder and smiled, it was a lovely day. It was sunny, not many clouds, and the birds were chirping. He held my hand in his, our hands went together like two pieces of a puzzle. His bigger one, encasing my smaller one. We walked across the sidewalk, just enjoying each other's company.

    "Where are we going?" I asked him, confused. We were like no where to be seen, trees surrounding us.

    "You'll see, here put this on," he said and I looked at him. He held out a pink blindfold and shot him a questioning look.

    "Why?" I asked.

    "Just please?" he asked and I nodded. I could trust hin, at least I think. He turned me around and placed the blindfold over my eyes, and took my hand. He led me around, I couldn't tell where we were. He could be leading me to a graveyard for all I know. He stopped and I reached to take the blindfold off, but he stopped me.

    "Not yet," he said and I huffed but nodded anyways. He walked me a little further and grabbed the end of the blindfold, and took it off. I looker around and gasped, it was just beautiful. It was a table for two with a single candle in the middle and it was in a meadow, flowers and grass around. A small speaker for music, and it was softly playing some instrumental music. I looked at him and he looked at me hopeful.