Playing for their Girlfriends

Kayla's Pov

    I looked around for a pick because I usually use them. I can play without one but it just feels different when I do. I checked my pockets and I felt something that was definitely not my pick. I grabbed it and looked at it, it was black lip piercing. When did I put this in there, I touched my lip and I didn't have it. Maybe that's why, I meant to put it on but forgot to. I wiped it off and slipped it in my lip, I prefer having it on, I don't know why.

    I kept searching for a pick but I couldn't find one. Oh well looks like I'm playing without one now. I heard the door open and the girls came in. The boys already heard us before and I assumed they might need some guy time. I smiled at them and waited for Jason to come in. He came in and handed me something, I looked at it and it was a pick.

    "Thank you," I said and kissed his cheek. The girls aww'ed but one who looked jealous, what's her problem?

    "What song?" Jasmine asked as she grabbed her bass.

    "Uh what kind of music do you play?" Perrie asked.

    "By the looks of what Kayla and Jason is wearing I'm assuming you play music like Green Day and Nirvana?" Marissa asked.

    "Yeah bands like that and pop," I said.

    "All Time Low's Lost in Stereo?" Jessica asked. I nodded, we actually played this as a cover before.

    "Yeah, we know that," Jason said. He did that count down thing that Ashton does sometimes and he started drumming. I joined in with guitar after a while and I'm not sure when Jasmine joins in. I usually don't hear the bass in songs, so don't judge me.

    "Lost in stereo

lost in stereo

lost in stereo

lost in stereo," me and Jasmine sang together.

    "She works for the weekends

mixtape of her favorite bands

tearing up the radio

lost in the stereo sound," Jasmine sang. I got close to my microphone and waited a few seconds to sing.

    "She's trouble in a tank-top

pretty little time bomb

blowing up, I'll take you down

living In the radio

lost in the stereo sound," I sang.

    "She's dancing alone

I'm ready to go

but she's so lost in stereo

lost in stereo

she's outta control

so beautiful

lost in stereo

lost in stereo

I've been waiting

for so long

she'll never know

that I'm losing hope

cause she's so

lost in stereo

lost in stereo," me and Jasmine sang together. Jason actually sings the back-up in this so it sounds a bit different, but his voice isn't very different. His voice isn't deep but it isn't high, it's like right in between.

Luke Hemmings Secret SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara