Limo and Airplane Rides

Kayla's Pov

    "Well I am in a band with my best friends Jason and Jasmine. I play guitar and sing. I love listening to Little Mix and Demi Lovato. I can cook and bake really good. I go to the gym every now and then, I play sports, and I am very strong. I am a tomboy and I love the colors black, blue, and purple. I like to dye my hair a lot, so don't be surprised if I have diffrent color hair soon. Umm, I could skip the grade now and finish school early, but I would miss Jason and Jasmine. My birthday is on April 26, and I love Skittles." I said summing everything up.

    "You like dying your hair a lot?" Calum asked as he eyed Michael. I nodded and smirked remembering all the keeks and videos Jasmine showed us of them.

    "Michael dyes his hair a lot I know. My favorite was the black and blue one, I wanted to dye my hair like that. Then I was like, nah the pink one looks better," I said.

    "You dyed your hair pink because of Michael?" Luke asked me.

    "No, yes, kind of. You see Perrie Edwards had pink hair, Michael had pink hair, and I wanted pink hair." I said.

    "Next time you dye your hair call me so I can go with you," Michael said.

    "How can I call you if I don't have your number?" I asked him. He took my phone and put his number in it. I chuckled and took it and took a picture of my pink hair, while going cross-eyed. I quickly logged into Twitter, to see I gained a thousand followers. Some because of the boys, and most because of my music. I logged into the band account and we had gained a lot more followers, probably because we revealed ourselves. We stopped and Jasmine and Jason came out and put their stuff away. I sat next to Luke and Jason, with Jasmine in front of me. She squealed and pointed to my hair and leaned over to twirl a piece with her finger.

    "It looks like cotton candy!" she squealed. Yeah, she is girly, but has her tomboy times.

    "You got it without me!" she whined. I stuck my tongue at her and everyone laughed, Jason put his arm around me and I leaned in his touch like always.

    "Aww Jayla," Jasmine coo'ed. Luke looked at us and then at his arm around me, protective mode on.

    "Since when?" he asked.

    "Since you all stared at him like he was fish bait a few hours ago and since you smacked Calum for yelling out, use protection." I said remembering earlier today.

    "Oh yeah! That hurt Lukey," Calum said. Jasmine looked like she was going to squeal. She was in the car with her favorite band ever. I pulled out my phone and turned on Little Mix's Little Me. I am in love with this song, I love it.

    "You and your Little Mix," Jasmine said.

    "You and your 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction," I shot back. She blushed because they heard me say they were her favorite band ever.

    "They are hot," she said.

    "Who?" Jason smirked and pointed to around her.

    "Oh my god I can't win here! Why must you be the sister of Luke freaking Hemmings?! Now I can't go on and on about th-," she stopped in mid sentence. They all looked at her and I burst out laughing, I leaned on Luke's shoulder and tears came out of my eyes.

    "Holy Shit! You can't win babe, just give it up," I said through my laughter. She blushed 50 shades of red I didn't know were possible.

    "Don't do that to her. You were the one who kept denying being Luke's sister with the same line." Jason said.