Discussions

Kayla's Pov

    "Why did you cringe when I said Brittney? Is something wrong?" Luke asked as we all stayed a bit in our house, well my house. They wanted to hang out a bit even Michael and Calum who we haven't hung out with in forever.

    "I didn't cringe. What are you talking about?" I said nervously.

    "Don't lie to me, why did you cringe?" he asked me again. I sighed and put my face in my hands, I know I should tell him but I'm scared. I know he will hate me and stop talking to me after I tell him. I don't want him to hate me but I can't just let him keep dating that life sized barbie doll.

    "I uh don't like her." I said and he looked at me confused.

    "I thought you said you liked her. Why don't you like her?" he asked me.

    "I just don't like her. Luke did you see what she came here in? It was practically a bikini and she is rude. I don't want to see you get heartbroken even if I haven't known you long." I said and he looked at me.

    "There's nothing wrong with her. She is perfect just the way she is and I don't care what you say about her. She's my girlfriend and I love her." he said and I looked up at him.

    "Luke I just think you can do so much better. She just doesn't seem like the type of girl to just have a long time relationship with. I just don't want you to get hurt." I said.

    "You don't know what she's like. You've barely met her once, that's not enough to know somebody." he said to me.

    "She was basically drooling over Jason when we played a song for them. She straight up told us she likes drummers more. Luke, She isn't what you think she is. She's using you to get to Ashton, she told us." I said to him.

    "That's why, you're jealous. You're jealous she will take Jason from you. She wouldn't, she's with me. I don't believe you Kayla. I haven't even known you more than a few months and you're telling me to break-up with her." he said.

    "I'm not telling you to break-up with her but I'm telling you to be cautious of her. She seems like the girl who will break you're heart faster than if you said the word break. I just don't want you to get hurt by someone like her." I said.

    "No, I don't care what you say. She's my girlfriend and I love her. If you don't like her than I don't care. She's perfect just how she is and she doesn't have to change just because one person doesn't like her." Luke said and stormed out of the room. I let out a huff of air and punched one of my stuffed animals.

    "That's animal abuse," someone said from behind me. I turned around and it was Michael. He came in and shut the door behind him.

    "What do you need?" I asked.

    "Why did Luke storm out of here all pissed like someone broke his guitar?" he asked as he sat on my bed.

    "He found out I don't like Brittney." I said simply.

    "I don't like her either." he said and I chuckled.

    "He can do so much better than her. Remember when they came over and we played for them?" I asked and he nodded.

    "You were really about to smash her face in instead of whatever the hell excuse you used?" he said and I looked at him.

    "How did you know?" he asked.

    "Trust me, if I wasn't a guy, I would have punched her already." he said.

    "Oh yeah that whole a guy and punch a girl thing. Sucks for you." I said and he nodded.

    "I was thinking, this has nothing to do with Brittney." I said and he motioned me to continue.

    "What?" he asked.

    "We need a new band name, I don't think our current one is good." I said and he nodded.

    "No offense but it is horrible." he said and I nodded.

    "Says the guy who would have been in a band called Bromance." I said and he laughed.

    "Ok ok what names?" he asked.

    "I don't know. We can come up with one and I'll run it by the rest of the band later." I said.

    "Band." he said.

    "Hahahaha no." I said and he chuckled.

    "You guys hardly take anything seriously so why not JK?" he asked.

    "Sounds perfect, short for joking right?" I asked and he nodded,

    "It would be perfect for band merchandise like bracelets and shirts." he said and I nodded.

    "I'll run it by the others later. I'm sure they also want to change the name." I told him.

    "Do you guys even have any songs written?" he asked.

    "Actually I wrote a few songs from the day we got here to about now." I said as I grabbed my journal. I showed him the book and he opened it. The first song was called Here's To Never Growing Up, I was bored and just thought about it.

    "This is a good song, you guys should record it. You know have it as a single or something." he said.

    "Yeah, we can but we need another guitarist because I can't do it all by myself." I said and Michael nodded.

    "I can call Jessica over tomorrow and we can discuss it here." he said and I gave him a huge hug.

    "You are a life saver." I said and he chuckled.

    "So I've been told, many times." he said. Oh yeah he is in one of the world's biggest bands I forgot.

    Thank you to @PaolaVelez3 for suggesting the new band name because even I didn't really like Jayla much. So for now on (unless there is another band name I think would fit better) it will be JK short for joking. And also thank you for all of the reads and votes! You have no idea how much I love you guys for it.
    Who else thinks Jessica should join the band? Comment if you think she should or shouldn't.