They Moved

Kayla's Point of View

    "Kayla, we're here." someone said as they poked my stomach.

    "Go away," I mumbled and pushed them away.

    "We landed," the same person said. "Get up." it said.

    "Tell Jason to carry me," I mumbled and someone sighed. I felt someone lift me up and I curled up into their chest. They carried me into a place and I heard screams. Fuck, I just wanna sleep, is that to much to ask?

    "Kayla, c'mon, get up," someone said and I shook my head.

    "No," I mumbled, and I tried to ignored the screams. Let me fucking sleep. I love the fans, I really do, but I'm pissed tired and just want to sleep.

    "You have some fans out there." someone said.

    "I think they'll understand I'm tired." I mumbled into his chest. Well it didn't have boobs so it couldn't have been a girl. Maybe they actually told Jason to carry me.

    "Fine, I'll take you to the car." someone said and I nodded. I felt him carry me to the car and I heard very loud screams. I felt him put me in the car and buckle my seatbelt.

    "Thank you," I mumbled and he closed the door. I leaned my head on the door and tried to go back to sleep.

********

    "Kayla, c'mon wake up. We're going to go see your adoptive parents." someone said and I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and looked at them all. Which was just the twins.

    "What?" I yawned. I looked around and we were in a room. Woah, who's room is this? Now what did I do?

    "We're going to see your adoptive parents. I'm sure they miss you like crazy," Jason said.

    "Ok, who's room is this?" I asked.

    "Mine," Jason said and I nodded.

    "So we're going to see my parents?" I asked and they nodded. I got up and walked over to the bathroom.

    "I'm using your shower." I said and he said ok. I closed the door behind me and went to the shower. I turned it on the temperature I like and stripped down. I got in and the warm water woke me up more.

    After my shower, I grabbed a towel off the rack and dried myself with it. I got out and saw my suitcase up against the door. I guess someone put it there while I was in the shower. I opened it up and grabbed black skinny jeans, a hot pink tank-top, a white button-up vest, my underwear, and my brush. I brushed my hair and put my underwear on. I pulled my skinny jeans up and then threw my tank-top on. I got my button up and put it on. I walked out of Jason's bathroom and also took my suitcase out.

    I grabbed my black converse and put them on. I leaned over to Jason's nightstand and took some of his band bracelets. I'm just gonna borrow these for today. I got up and walked out of his room. I went to the living room where Jason and Jasmine had their skateboards. Oo I haven't used mine in a while.

    "We're skateboarding over there?" I asked as Jason gave me my board.

    "Yep, you still remember how?" he asked.

    "I don't know, but we're about to find out." I said as we walked out of there house. I walked to the driveway, where there were no cars parked, and set my board down. I stepped on it and pushed my foot behind me. I turned on the sidewalk and turned into the street. I went back to the driveway and stopped about halfway.