Seriously?

Kayla's Pov                             *I made up the company!*

    "Jannin Records," he said. Oh my god, they are such a big company. I didn't ever think we would ever be discovered, let alone by them. I was still in shock, I mean seriously, this company is huge in the music industry.

    "R-Really? Are you serious?" I asked them. They looked at me and I mouthed them them name, and they all gasped. It's unbelievable, we never thought about geing discovered like the boys.

    "Yes, do you want it or not?" hr chuckled. I looked over to everybody and they nodded fastly, I smiled and nodded.

    "Yes, of course," I said to him.

    "Where are you now?" he asked. Probably making sure we live in London, or live far away from London.

    "We're going to London right now," I said to him.

    "Why?" he asked.

    "My brother wanted to bring my bandmates and me along with him. Something about wanting to hang out with me and them," I said.

    "Ok then, I'll give you the adress and come by as soon as possible." he said.

    "Ok," I said and grabbed a sharpie and a notebook. I wrote down the adress and quickly gave it to Jasmine, she never looses anything.

    "I got it, anything else?" I asked him.

    "Actually yes, to get it just tell the lady at the front who you are and she should let you in, ok?" he asked.

    "Of course," I said. He hung up and I put the phone down and fell back down onto a diffrent chair, they were actually more comfortable than a regular airplane's chairs.

    "Oh my god," I whispered. Everything finally hitting me like a pile of bricks, we're gonna be famous.

    "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE GOT DISCOVERED BY THE BIGGEST COMPANY OUT THERE!" Jasmine screamed. I nodded and smiled, Luke came over and put his arm around me.

    "Good job little Hemmings," he said. I shook my head and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

    "Not you too," I mumbled and he chuckled.

    "I didn't think we would ever get discovered," Jason said. I nodded along with Jasmine, and they shot us a confused look.

    "Why not?" Michael asked.

    "It just doesn't come to mind when you are doing something you love. I love singing, Jasmine loves playing guitar, and Jason loves playing drums, we just never thought about it." I said.

    "Yeah, I wanted to be a professional guitarist, and play for people but this is way better." Jasmine said as Jason nodded.

    "Why are we going to London?" I asked them.

    "We are going back on tour with a singer," Calum said smirking. I know exactly who they are talking about, Jasmine should to, but not Jason.

    "Oh them, I like their music, mostly the slower songs." I said.

    "How did you know? Wait, do you know?" Calum asked me.

    "Boys come on, British popstars. British singers, and your going back on tour with them. One Direction," I said in a 'duh' tone.

    "And plus it's all around Twitter, so yeah." Jasmine said.