Can We?

Kayla's Pov

    I have been thinking since the day we got here because who wouldn't? I don't wanna live here anymore, not in London, it is beautiful here. I don't wanna live in the same house as nine boys anymore. It is crowded and some walk around naked, cough cough harry cough. I really want to kove out to maybe a small apartment by myself or one for Jasmine and Jason.

    Jasmine wouldn't bee too happy because Ashton is here and we would be leaving, if they say yes that is. Her and Ashton are still dating but I know Ashton is gonna ask soon, not proposal but make it official. Anyways, I really want to move out. We or I need my privacy, nine boys is not helping with that. I have the money to buy a good sized house because of jobs and everything. I brought all my money that I saved and I can add the money Mr. Smith sent us. It would be well over enough but I still need their ok.

    The boys really don't have a say in it, only Ashton and Luke, well Jason of course to. Luke is my brother so yeah, Ashton is like I said dating Jasmine. I feel like it is time to move out, I can't depend on other people all the time. I have to be independent and I think I'm ready. I know there are times I have to depend on people, but there are times you have to be independent. I actually didn't know where the boys are, it was only me and Jason in the house right now.

    I could ask him now, maybe we can move in together, just us. Jasmine can stay here with Ashton and everybody else. I would really like to move out with the whole band, instead of parts of it. He might say no because he like it here with the boys. I do too, but I want to move out. It is like moving out of your parent's house, you liked it there but you want to move.

    "Hey Jason?" I asked him as I turned around. We were cuddled up on his bed watching movies.

    "Yeah?" he asked. His brown eyes looking into mine, I loved his brown eyes.

    "Promise you won't get mad at me?" I asked him because he might get mad.

    "I promise," he said hesitantly. His eyes full of worry and his lip between his teeth. He bites his lip when he is nervous.

    "I want to move out, like out of this house." I said and the worry vanished.

    "Why?" he asked, looked at me confused.

    "I just want to be independent, I don't wanna depend on people this much. I wanted to ask if you and Jasmine also wanted to move out but she isn't here. Do you?" I asked him, nervously.

    "Well if you want to, I would love to. Do you even have enough money?" he asked.

    "I have more then enough. I could buy one for us three, or us two." I said and he nodded.

    "I saved up a lot of money too. We could but Jasmine needs to be ok with it, also Luke too." he said.

    "Yeah I know, we can ask when they get back. When do they come back?" I asked and he checked his watch.

    "Uh another twenty minutes or so," he said. I put my my head in his chest and he kissed my head.

    Jason's Pov

    She wants to move out and I'm completely fine with it. I would love to just spend time together or as a band, preferably the first one, but the second one is good to. Luke would probably say yes but be hesitant on it. Ashton would also be hesitant on it, but I think he might say yes, I think. It would be good to move out, spend more time as a band or a couple.

    I know I said I wanted to wait to make it official but I don't want to. We have been best friends for a number of years and went on a date, but we still know each other better than we know ourselves. I want to ask her right now but would she think we are going to fast? No, we went on a date a few weeks or a week ago and known eachother for years. You know what, I'm just going to ask.