Taylor Caniff Imagine(Part One)

Okay so nobodys going to read this anyways because i literally have 0 followers and i have no idea how to work this account, but i made it because i love reading imagines so i decided that i should make my own for other people to read. Honestly it seems really long but trust me, it is good (well I hope, the beginnings really slow but its really interesting when the action starts taking place), take as long as you need but you must read the entire thing.
The beginning is pretty long, but by the end, trust me, you will love it, so please just give it a chance:)

Circumstance:
You've been dating your boyfriend Austin for 8 months now. Never has he looked at or given attention to another girl. At the beginning of the relationship you found this very sweet but now you're starting to realize that its a little weird for this guy to still be this much into you after 8 months of each other. You start to think that hes cheating on you because he seems fully satisfied with what he has so he doesnt  drool over any hot girls. Taylor Caniff is your best friend and you guys used to do literally everthing together, until recently when he started leave for months for Magcon. You and Taylor have always liked eachother, and you both know, but you both made a truce that you wont get into a relationship because then it'll ruin your amazing friendship. ALSO I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MORGAN DEMEOLA BUT SHES IN THE STORY ALRIGHT? OKAY. 

The actual story:

"CANIFF," I yell as I see Taylor getting out of his car and galloping like a horse up my driveway.
"Y/N" Taylor shouts and I laugh hysterically at the sight of Taylor acting like an idiot. This was my daily ritual with Taylor. I notice he has a bag in his hand.                                                                            
"Well what could this be?" I smile as I snatch the bag out of his hand.
"Your fav baby girl" (you guys are really close and you always call eachother babe or baby). I put my hand to my chest and act flattered at the sight of all the candy and food Taylor has brought me.
"Gummy Worms and Dairy Milk chocolate, girl you know me too well, you'll be a great boyfriend to a lucky girl one day" I say while slapping his arm
"But I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be my lucky girl" Taylor says and then steals a gummyworm from my lips and eats it.
"Sorry babe but I'm off the market and you know what we sai-" Taylor cuts me off by saying, "blah blah we dont wanna ruin our friendship, blah blah blah Austin blah blah blah you may be in a serious relationship and this guy is literally obsessed with you blah w h o c a r e s"
I start to smirk at Taylor and he kisses me on the cheek. He sits down on my veranda and puts his feet up on the railing.
He starts saying, "Anyways, I have good news and bad news, which one do you want first?"
"Hmm, the good news," I say and then put my hands under my chin and sit cross legged beside him.
"Okay the good news is that we have an extra room at the hotel that me and the boys are gonna be staying in for Magcon. We booked it by accident and the manager doesnt want to go out of his way and fix the reservations so hes giving it to us for free. So do you wanna come and stay in that room?" Taylor says this very casually, and I'm kind of mad because why wouldnt he be excited for me coming to Magcon with him. I wonder how bad the bad news could be.
"Thats amazing Taylor, I'm definitely coming and tagging along with you guys!!!!!! Okay whats the bad news now?"
"The boys forced me to ask you if your boyfriend who I absolutely hate wants to tag along, and the boys said that theyll be asking you if I asked, and apparently theyre gonna 'kick my ass' if I didnt ask you because they think that me being inlove with you is ridiculous because youre with Austin." Taylor says and he overly exaggerates his eyeroll. I kind of agree with the boys, even though I love Taylor, I'm with Austin, and I will promise to give all my heart to Austin and love him the way a girl should.
"Well Taylor, Austins definitely going to come." I mentally sigh at the thought, Austins going to be right beside me the entire time and his clingyness gets really annoying after a while.
"Boo" Taylor says and he opens the wrapping for the dairy milk and hands me a piece. I take the piece and bite into it, I lay my head on his shoulder and then say, "I know that my moms going to be fine with me going because she trusts you 100%, so I wont even bother asking her until the last minute...anyways, when are we leaving"
Taylor looks down at his watch, "In about 3 hours the plane leaves, and we need to get to the airport earlier, so I'd say you should be ready in 10 minutes."
"WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!!!!!" I start to run into my house, "MOM IM GOING TO MAGCON WITH TAYLOR AND DONT WORRY EVERYTHINGS PAID FOR ILL CALL YOU AT THE AIRPORT AND EXPLAIN DETAILS."
My mom walks into the hallway and shouts back, "IF YOU DONT CALL ME AT THE AIRPORT AND EXPLAIN THEN ILL BE PICKING YOU UP AND BRINGING YOU BACK HOME"
"HI MRS. Y/L/N" Taylor shouts as he runs to my room to help me pack my stuff.
"HELLO TAYLOR" my mom shouts back. I feel like going crazy, theres so much yelling and talking and I have a huge headache. As I pull my suitcase from the closet I say in a calm voice and half close my eyes so Taylor realizes my exhaustion, "Taylor Caniff, why didnt you tell me this earlier?"
"To be honest I didnt want you to have enough time to ask Austin if he wanted to come." Taylor smiled a cheeky smile.
"Well guess what idiot, youre going to go pick him up at his house, go now. His stuffs already packed because he recently came back from a trip in Punta Cana and that lazy ass didn't have the energy to unpack it." Taylor just stands there. "GO. NOW." I yell in Taylors face and he gets his cars keys.