Cont'd Taylor Caniff Imagine (Part 3)

"Thanks for letting me use your phone," I handed Camerons phone back to him.
"No problem," Cameron flashed a smile and I started to walk away, but then I felt someone grab my hand, I turned around and Cameron was looking at me with sad eyes.
"Be safe Y/N" Cameron said.
"I will Cameron" I then turned around and walked towards the elevator. I pushed the down button and waited for the elevator to open. It opened and a girl around 20 years old girl was standing their. She had dark black hair and porcelain skin. Her eyes were a bright green. She was tall and had an amazing figure. She was extremely beautiful. I was so taken away by her beauty that I didn't even notice that she had a scar going from her forehead to her cheek. I then stepped in the elevator and pushed 1.
"My name is Aditi" the girl said to me and I startled because her voice was so powerful.
"Hello" I said in a vulnerable tone.
"What brings you to this dreaded hospital?" Aditi said while she was analyzing me.
"A small miscommunication between friends" I said, not wanting to give too much information, "what about you?"
"My boyfriend slashed my cheek and I threw him off my apartment balcony, I'm just here to visit him. It would be a shame if he died before he could see me again"
I started to feel very uneasy in this elevator with this girl. I started to say, "So aren't you mad at him? Why would you visit him?"
She laughs a beautiful laugh. My ears feel like they have just been caressed. This girl is something else. "I am not mad at him, I pity him, I am so much stronger than him and he was absolutely no match against me." The elevator door opened and I quickly said, "Well, bye"
"Goodbye Y/N" Aditi said. How the hell did she know my name? Before I could turn around to ask her, the elevator door closed. I shrugged off what just happened, nows not the time to think about Aditi, I need to figure out what happened last night, then I'll deal with Aditi.
I walk towards the gift shop and see Shawn holding a globe. I sneak up behind him and grab his shoulders lightly. He flinches a bit too much and drops the globe. It shatters and the whole store looks at us. Shawn just stares at me, expressionless.
"I-I'm sorry, Ill pay for it, one second" I start to put my hand near my thigh where my wallet usually is, and then I remember that I am in a patient gown. Shawn sees my expression and says, "Don't worry, I got it"
"Thankyou" I look down, "I'll pay you bac-" 
Shawn cuts me off and says, "Its ok Y/N I got it"

We walked towards the cashier and Shawn pays the $16.45 for the overpriced globe.
"Are you sure you want to here the full story?" Shawn takes a deep breath and closes his wallet.
"Positive"
"Okay lets go sit down in the starbucks and I'll tell you there" Shawn starts walking and I follow closely behind him. We get to the starbucks and wait in line. "What do you want?" Shawn asks. "Frappacino please," I reply softly. I start walking towards a table. I sit down and look around. A little girl with an oxygen tank next to her catches my eye. She was running her finger against the table, feeling every crease the glazed wood contains. I wonder what her story is. I am debating whether or not to talk to her but I then see Shawn coming my way, carrying our drinks, and I decide that I need to hear my story first.
"Whats the absolute last part that you remember?" Shawn says as he hand me the frappacino.
"I remember rolling my head to the right and seeing Taylor running towards me, then I don't know, I just blacked out"
"Whats gotten into you Y/N?" Shawn asks me and I was startled by the question. How is this even relevant to what we're talking about?
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that you used to be so full of life and smiling all the time, but lately, even before this accident, you've been miserable, you lost your exciting spark." Shawn snaps at me and I was so shocked that he said that.
"What the hell do you mean, 'I lost my exciting spark?' I am still the person I once was and nothing changed about me. " I cross my arms and stare at Shawn
"Nobody thinks you're exciting anymore" Shawn replies
"Taylor does"
"You hit the nail right on the head, exactly, Taylor does. Taylor saw the absolute best in you, yet you stayed with Austin. Look, Y/N, you're exciting and you didn't lose your spark, I'm just trying to make a point to you that Taylor saw every amazing aspect in you, and perceived every flaw of yourself as perfection." Shawn sips his drink and raises his eyebrows.
"I guess, Shawn, I don't know, nows not the time to discuss that, just please tell me what happened" I say as desperation appears on my face.
"Okay" Shawn folds him hands on his lap and starts. "You obviously got hit by Austin and went unconscious, but after you blacked out, Taylor ran towards you at full force, trying to shield you from Austins next hit. You may not know this but at the back of your right leg you have a large cut that was stitched up right when you got to the ER, you can't feel it because they only applied morhpine to that area. Anyways Taylor ran toward you and lost his balance. He collided into you and you fell threw a glass table, that explains the cuts on your arms. Before Taylor could react, Austin grabbed him and threw him against the wall. Taylor jumped back on Austin and threw him to the ground. Nash tried to break up the fight but he only ended up being shoved to the ground." Shawn paused for a moment and let me take this all in.
I could feel my face turn pale. I looked down at the back of my right leg and gasped. I had a huge and deep cut that was about 6 inches long, going down my leg. "How did I get this?"
"Ill get to that part" Shawn clears his throat. "Anyways, you were basically lying down on a pile of glass when you fell through the glass table, but miraculously, you somewhat opened your eyes and actually started talking. You kept whispering the word, Aditi. Aditi. Aditi. You said that for about twenty seconds until Austin picked up a piece of glass and threw it towards your leg. He threw it with unbelievable force and it pierced into your leg. You went unconscious again. Taylor then grabbed Austin by the collar and dragged him on the balcony. At this point, everybody was rushing to the balcony to try and stop Taylor, but it was already too late. Both Austin and Taylor fell 3 balcony's below us, surrounded in a puddle of blood. I assume that Taylor pushed Austin and then Austin grabbed him and brought him down with him. Everybody was then rushed to the ER. Austin fell ontop of Taylor so he will most likely be okay."
I have become frozen as ice. Thoughts were overflowing in my head. Aditi, the girl in the elevator. I was calling her name while unconscious? Austin throwing a piece of glass into my leg. Taylor being pulled off a balcony and being surrounded in a puddle of blood.
Goosebumps surrounded my body.
"Shawn I know that this is the least of my worries, but did I say anything else about Aditi?"
"No, but I did research it last night. It is an Indian name that means, Mother of all Gods."
I am debating whether or not to tell Shawn about Aditi that I met in the elevator. 
"Shawn?"
"Yes?"
"When I went in the elevator to go to the gift shop, I encountered a very beautiful woman named Aditi..."

I'm sorry I know this is really short but I promise that the next chapter I write is going to be alot better and much longer xoxo, and also, do you guys prefer if I write small chapters everyday, or I write long intense chapters every 4ish days?

and btw the next chapter is shit so just quickly read through it, its one of those filler chapters but dont let it discourage you from continuing