Cont'd Taylor Caniff imagine (Part 5)

So like I stated in my last note, this chapter will include supernatural forces one last time. I just wanted to see if anybody would like the twist to the story but everybody hated it so alrightyyyy and this chapter is super short just because i wanna get this stuff cleared up

TAYLORS POV

They say that before you die, you experience your entire life within a span of 7 minutes. Every emotion, every feeling, every experience, all summed up in 7 minutes. You are able to talk to family members and loved ones one last time. Well I would just like to put that myth to an end. How is it, that everything I've done in my life, every person I've talked to, any life changing experience, is only worth 7 minutes?

YOUR POV

"Y/N you know I need to leave by 5pm because the viners and I have magcon" Shawn said to me while staring at his watch.

"Okay, we have about 45 minutes to find Aditi. Lets start in the cafeteria, and then we'll make our way around the entire hospital."

"Sounds like a plan" Shawn says as he smiles, the first smile hes shown all day.

We take the elevator to floor 2 and I still see all the viners sitting at the table in the cafeteria.

I walk up to them, "have you guys seen a girl named, Aditi?"

"Talking about me?"

I whip my head around and see Aditi sitting at a table behind me. "Yes, you, I need to talk to you"

"Alright, lets go somewhere more private" Aditi says and she starts to get up

"No, I don't want to be left alone with you"

Aditi frowns and she says, "Okay fine, lets atleast sit at a table in the corner or something" Aditi starts to make her way to a table in the far corner of the room. I follow her.

"How did you know my name?"

"I know everything"

"And how do you know everything?"

"Because I am of supernatural force"

ADITIS POV

"Because I am of supernatural force" I say to Y/N.

Yes, it is true, I am an angel of death. 

I thought that Taylor would have been too weak to stick through the injuries, so I was sent to pleasantly take his life.

But with his determination, he has earned a life full of love, and that is what he will get.

Some may question why I am being so open with the fact that I am of supernatural force. This is because I can manipulate people with my eyes and make them forget things that I want them to. Within 5 minutes, these mortals will not remember me. It will be as if I never existed. 

Y/N stutters on her words. 

"W-what?" her eyes were bewildered.

"I am an angel of death, and I was sent to take lives, but fortunately, and sometimes unfortunately, everybody survived. Now I am going to hypnotize you." I touch her third eye. "You do not know me, never have, never will. I am your nurse. You will not remember me past this moment. You are sitting with me at this table because you do not want to sit with your 'viner' friends. They will also forget me too."

YOUR POV

I was sitting across from my nurse Aditi. I looked at all the viners and Cameron looked back at me and signalled for me to come and sit with them. I decided that I was going to go with them.

"Thankyou for buying me my food Aditi"

"No problem Y/N, and also, Y/N, I am transferring hospitals, so I am not going to work here anymore, but it was a pleasure watching over you."

Now that I think of it, I don't even remember her visiting my hospital room. I guess I was unconscious when she took care of me. I started to say, "What a shame, you're an amazing nurse." I mean I had to say something, I couldn't just accept the fact, then she'd be offended. I then gave her a hug and didn't bothering saying goodbye.

I was never really good at saying goodbye.

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER IT IS AWFUL BUT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO START INVOLVING AUSTIN AND ITS GONNA BE CRAY