Taylor Caniff Part 9

I put a youtube link to a song that I feel might go with the chapter. Idk it adds more depth to it. Listen if you want to, don't listen if you don't want to

TAYLORS POV

After torturous hallucinations, various surgeons moving around my organs, hundreds of stitches, and 72 agonizing hours later, I finally woke up, and this time it was for real.
I touched my face and felt all the cuts and scratches. I feel like a teddy bear that was ripped apart and then stitched back together.
I made an effort to get up but was quickly pulled back down to my hospital bed by the pain in my back. I clicked the black button that signalled my doctor. 
I stared up at the ceiling, since turning any other way would be painful.
Y/N.
Why am I in this condition?
Because of Y/N.
Why do I feel this pain?
Because of Y/N
Why did I almost die?
Because of Y/N
Who do I completely love to death?
Y/N
If this isn't love then I will never know what is, and to be honest, I don't even mind being in the condition I'm in. It just shows that I am passionate. Passionate about this girl. My thoughts were interrupted by my doctor walking in.
"Finally you're up!" he said with a wide smile. "Your family and friends visited while you were unconscious, right now they're at a local motel. Let me check your vital signs and then I'll contact them" He started to get out all his medical equipment.
"Wait, can I tell you when I want my family members to visit? I don't think I'm, well, mentally ready to see them yet" I said nervously.
"Um, sure, but by tonight we will contact them, its protocol"
"Okay thankyou doctor" And with that he started to check all my vital signs.
"I'm going to give you some fast-working pain-killers for your back, within half an hour or so, you'll be able to get up and walk, that'll be refreshing, won't it?" 
"Yes definitely"
"Okay I'll be right back with the pills" he left the room but left all his paperwork here. I decided to take a quick glance at it. The handwriting was so messy that I could barely read it. I squinted my eyes a bit. The writing was jotted down in points saying, 
-Y/N, Y/L/N and Taylor Caniff arrive at 1:31am
-Y/L/N in critical condition
-Caniff experiencing various major problems such as respiratory and cardiac, cuts, scratches, etc
.      -breathing rate uneven
        -15% chance of living
-Y/L/N 95% chance of living

.     -leg wound, unconscious, various cuts, scratches

The doctors thought that there was an 85% chance of death. What the hell. My doctor walked back in with the pills.
"I am going to give you one now, and one more in about 7 hours, alright? They're not very strong so you will take them often"
"Okay, thankyou" I took the pill and swallowed it.
"So overall, how are you feeling Taylor?"
"Like shit" I said and he chuckled. "What should I refer to you as anyways? Dr. what?"
"Dr. Boschee, no but seriously Taylor, why did all this take place? We must know"
I looked down at my hands and analyzed the cuts. "I got into a fight with a guy"
"We know what happened in the fight, but why did it happen?"
I paused. Y/N. "Because of a girl"
"Of course. Look, I'm just going to give you a piece of advice. Don't go running back to this girl right away. Let her sacrifice something in order to be with you. It doesn't have to be physically, but maybe mentally."
I was shocked when he said this. "Like, aren't you a doctor? Don't you want the best for people?"
"Yes, and the best for you is making her want you, or else you will end up hurting yourself again, because she thinks that you're at her disposal."
"And how is she supposed to mentally sacrifice herself?" I questioned sarcastically.
"Avoid her. The human mind tends to overthink things. She will create the worst possible scenario in her head, and think of every reason why you may be avoiding her, and then eventually, you will go back to her. Show her that you're worth something."
"Its not like that, she cherishes me, she truly does, its just, I don't know, she doesn't show it."
"That's just my advice Taylor, you don't need to take it. Anyways, I'll be checking up on you soon. You're free to leave the room and walk around once your back feels better."
Dr. Boschee started to walk out. 
"Wait," I called out.
"Yes?"
"What if I don't have the strength to avoid her?"
"You had the strength to save her. Use that same amount and apply it to this situation."
"Or else what?"
"Or else we will be having the same exact conversation in a year from now when you get into a fight with her next boyfriend, but that's only if you're very lucky. Some people don't make it out of here alive after fights like that."

okay so I just read this over and I noticed how short it was so I'm gonna do another update in like a day

this is so random and im so sorry for doing this but do you guys ever watch a movie and completely fall inlove with the actor and then go check out the actors instagram and find out he has a girlfriend and hes actually like 24 and because that just happened and im on the verge of crying rn   ok bye