Continuation of Taylor Caniff Imagine (Part Two)

IF YOURE READING THIS WITHOUT READING THE FIRST PART THEN YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND READ THE FIRST PART OF ELSE THIS WON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU. ALSO THIS IS SHORT BUT EVERY FEW DAYS IM COMING OUT WITH A NEW CHAPTER THING IDEK

Intro:

YOUR POV

The thought of death always seemed so far-fetched to me. That was until the day when the only sound I heard was the heart monitor system going beep beep beep beep. Heartbeat monitors always made me laugh. I mean why did it have to produce such a serious sound. Why can't patients have an option of hearing a cute twinkle. Then again, there's bigger problems than the sound of a heart monitor. In fact, there are five big problems that I discovered during my visit to the hospital.
Problem #1. I am a complete idiot. There is no doubt about it. I don't know a good guy when I see it, and unfortunately, this is very evident in the relationships I have been involved with. Aka Austin.
Problem #2. When Austin hit me on that hot summer night, he hit me quite hard. Hard enough to damage some of my memory. My short term memory is awful and I can't remember something unless I write it down and set a reminder on my phone to look at what I wrote down, then set another reminder reminding me of where I put my paper that I wrote my stuff down on. 
Problem #3. Death is so close to us. You could literally be so happy and inlove one moment, and then get hit and instantly killed by a car the next. Crazy right? Well life is one crazy thing.
Problem #4. This is the most obvious problem yet. On my search to "true happiness" I mistakengly ran into what I'd like to refer to as the devil. This devil prevented me from being myself and living the life I could potentially live. This devil ruined me, physically and emotionally. This devil, it could not be controlled, because the devil came in the form of my thoughts. Everything I did, I would overthink and ruin. It is so clear why I didn't find happiness. Because I overthought happiness. Happiness is a factor of life, and by overthinking that, you are overthinking life, which eventually leads to self destructive thoughts, and if it is not self-destructive, then you will be destroyed by somebody else. In my case, I was not self-destructive but was destroyed by somebody else.
Problem #5. It is a fact that I do have a bad memory, but every thing that happened before the accident, I perfectly remember. That is why I wasn't in shock when I looked to the left side of my hospital bed, and saw Taylors face. Peacefully resting. I then realized that it wasn't my heart monitor beeping, it was his. 

Actual Story:

YOUR POV

I was trying to retrace my exact steps from July 3rd. The only time I remember Taylor during the accident was when I looked to the right and saw him running towards me. I wanted to ask somebody what happened but I didn't know who I should ask. I never really liked Nash but I certainly know that he saw the entire thing, my mom wasn't there at all so she doesn't even know what happened. I mean I could ask Lindsay but I'd rather not. Maybe Shawn saw. Shawn has always been a good friend to me and I met him once or twice as kids when I went to go visit my cousin that lives in his neighbourhood. When Taylor introduced me to him it was a big shock because I haven't seen him in years.
 I sat up on the hospital bed and carefully untangled all the tubes of medication and oxygen that were jabbed in my veins and nose. I stared at Taylor. I listened to the heart monitor, beep beep beep beep. I observed every cut on his face. What the hell went down after I went unconscious? Taylor was clearly in the state of a coma. I moved a chair towards his bed and sat on it. I stroked his eyebrow and felt all the cuts on his face.
"You're the most important person to me in this whole world Taylor. Did you know that?" I picked up his hand and kissed it. "I know that you'll be okay Taylor. You've always been a fighter. You never let anybody down. Especially me." I lay my head on the bed and clutched his land. I listened to the depressing sound of the heart monitor, beep beep beep beep. I couldn't control my tears at this point. I started sobbing in his chest just like I did at the Brooklyn Bridge, except this time, I didn't have his words to comfort me. "Taylor do you remember when we were little kids and we walked to the convenient store hand in hand? I know you remember that because that was the day I was so mad my little pet fish passed away. I don't remember that day because of a fish, but I remembered it because despite everybody telling me to get over it and saying, 'oh who cares it just a fish,' you were the only friend that actually tried to make me feel better and you promised to buy me candy so I could get my mind off of it." I stared at him. Hoping for him to flutter his eyes and wake up. But nothing happened. Beep beep beep beep. "Taylor please don't leave me like this. I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge your sweetness before. Please Taylor just wake up, I'll do anything." beep beep beep beep