Taylor Caniff Imagine Part 16

YOUR POV

I think that everything ends up falling back into place, at one point or another. I always had that thought in my head but I was never really sure of it.
That was until Taylor called me on August 29th.
When I saw his name show up on my phone, I was so sure of that fact. Right then and there, I knew there was a purpose for everything. I knew that the sun rises in the morning and sets at night for a reason. That reason may be different for everybody, but in my world, the reason was for Taylor. 
I have a personalized ringtone for Taylor; a Somo song. I was laying on my bed and relaxing when the room was randomly filled by music coming from my phone. Not just any music, but the music that I set just for Taylor.
I basically tackled my phone the second Taylor called me.
I answered the phone out of breath, "Taylor"
"Y/N, I-"
His voice was like kryptonite to me. Everything problem I ever had suddenly turned so minor, just because I knew that I was in contact with Taylor.
"Taylor please I can't do this I miss you and I need you, this has been the worse time of my life please Taylor-" I was crying so hard at that point and I could barely breathe. I wasnt even on the phone with him for 10 seconds and I felt dizzy and lightheaded.
"Y/N I'm so sorry for leaving you, that was the worst mistake I ever made in my life," I could hear in his voice that he was crying.
"Then visit me Taylor, I need you please." I was half shouting and half crying.
There was a silence on the phone for about 10 seconds.
"Taylor...?" I said in a weak and vulnerable tone.
"Y/N, open the door," Taylor said.
I ran outside of my bedroom and basically flew down the stairs. This can't be happening I can't believe hes actually here. 
I threw the door open and saw Taylor. 
"TAYLOR," I ran to him and was over filled with emotions, "Taylor I love you so much-" and before I could finish talking he grabbed my face and kissed me. Every single little thing in my world complete stopped. This feeling was the best  have ever felt. 
He pulled back and cupped my face in his hands, he looked directly into my eyes and I melted. He brushed the hair out of my face and wiped the tears from my eyes. "I am so sorry Y/N, more sorry than anybody could ever be, and Ill do absolutely anything to make it up to you."
"Taylor you don't need to do anything because you're not to blame." I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.
Taylor smiled, "Who knew it would take so many years to finally have a first kiss with you. But all these years were worth it."
I grabbed Taylors hand and pulled him inside the house. He shut the door and grabbed my waist , he started to kiss me again. The kiss got more passionate and we began making out. He pulled my body closer to him and I ran my hands through his hair. 
I moved my hands down from his hair and started tugging on his pants waistline. He started kissing down my neck and I moaned his name. Taylor picked me up and walked us towards the nearest couch. He layed down and I was on top of him. He moved his hands from my waist and made his way up to my chest. 
"Taylo-" I could barely get the words out. He got his other hand and ran it through my hair, pushing my lips on mine. We made out very roughly, and then he flipped me over so he was on top. 
I unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. He put an arm under me so I arched upwards. He kissed down my stomach and pulled down my shorts. He finally made his way back to my face and he stared in my eyes.
"Y/N, are you sure you want to do this," Taylor said in a sexy tone. How the hell could I say no.
"Yes," I simply replied.

okayyyy guys so if you want to continue this and get into detail, I will, just comment and say so, if you dont, then comment and say that you hate sex scenes(are u even human?)