Taylor Caniff Imagine Part 21

Thankyou to everybody that has read this imagine and thankyou to those that have put up with me being MIA for weeks and not updating. Sadly, this will be the last update I am doing on this imagine. Writing it has been amazing and watching the characters grow has been a pleasure. Once again, thank you all for the amazing feedback and reading this imagine all the way to the end XOXO LOVE YALL BITCHES.
Basically any sad or depressing song will go with this part.

YOUR POV
That school year came and went without a warning. For months people pasted LOST BOY signs on wooden posts and fans were trending #FindTaylor every single day, for 4 months straight. 
I looked down at my watch. July 3rd. Exactly one year since the accident.
We had to accept the fact that he was gone forever. The people I felt bad for the most were the fans that never got a chance to meet him, the ones that were never in his happy presence. 
The hardest part about his death was facing every holiday without him. Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and so on... There was just nothing to be joyful or happy about anymore.
People say that he was kidnapped.
Some say that he got lost in the forest and froze to death.
I say that he was just an angel that had to go back home.
The world missed Taylor, but no group of people mourned more than the ones in his small-home town. 
About 3 weeks after the police gave up, I entered his room. I broke down in tears. The last time I'd been in it before that was the day I told him I was dating Austin. His face was filled with sadness, and looking back on it now, I'm filled with regrets. I looked through his laptop and opened a document with my name on it. I crumbled to the floor and bawled as I hugged his laptop. The words that read in that small document were,
Your head rolled to the right and despite all the people running in the room to see what happened, the only person that I truly saw was you, the one that was my peak of light in my dark times. (Y/N).
As months passed, that was the only thing that occupied my mind. 
On January 16th, at 2:37am, during one of my sleepless nights since Taylor's death, I came to the realization that he was not just a peak of light, but he was an entire star, a sun.
Just like Taylor, without the sun, we had nothing.