Taylor Caniff Imagine Part 17

the song I put at the side completely goes with this chapter (ride-somo)
btw this chapter is literally a continuation of the last chapter, like im continuing right from the last sentence
and also im not good with sex scenes so this will probably be shit so I formally apologize
one more thing, if you feel uncomfortable, then just skip this chapter, Ill somehow make the next chapter be compatible with last chapter and this chapter.

YOUR POV
Taylor flipped us over so I was on top of him again. He sat up and pushed himself to the edge of the couch, where the arm rest is. He leaned on the arm rest and grabbed my waist. This was crazy, I've never gone farther than heavily making out with a guy, and here I was, about to have sex.
Taylor slowly pulled up my shirt, then he took his off. I felt up and down his abs and I bit my bottom lip.
"You're irresistible," Taylor whispered deeply. He put a hand on the small of my back and pushed me closer towards him so our skin was completely touching. He then ran his hands down my waist and on my thighs. He gripped firmly. 
Taylor pulled me in for a kiss again and started moving his fingers on my inner thigh. He slowly made his way to my centre. He slowly rubbed in a circular motion. My breathing got heavy. 
"Baby," I moaned and threw my head back. Taylor then inserted 2 fingers into me. This was crazy, I didn't know this would feel so good. He slowly thrusted his fingers in and out.
"Stop teasing Taylor, I need you," I said in a weak tone, trying to hold back the moans. 
"I'll be gentle," he said and then he kissed down my neck. He grabbed my hips and slowly placed me on top of his boner. 
I put my head in the crook of his neck. Slowly, he pushed my hips downwards. Honestly people always talk about sex being painful, but when you're doing it with someone that actually cares about your well-being, its so pleasurable. 
He let me sit there for about 10 seconds so I could adjust to his huge size.
"I'm ready," I moaned into his ear.
I placed my hands on his shoulders and arched my back up, he moved my hips in a continuous up and down motion.
"Y/N-" he breathed heavily.
"Taylor faster ple-" I bit my lip and moaned out. And with that he thrusted at a fast pace. He put one of his hands on my chest and massaged.
I threw my head back and dug my nails into his shoulder.
He pulled my head back to him and breathed heavily in my ear. He gripped my hip tightly and I knew there was gonna be a bruise their soon.
"Fvck Y/N," he grunted in my ear, "I love you so much."

okay ya you know what happens next idk i get nervous when i write this cause like what if i leave my laptop open by mistake and someone sees this fml ok use your imagination ily bye