Taylor caniff imagine part 6

"Guys, I need Taylor" I started picking the skin on the thumb.
"He was brought to a room in the emergency branch, I think you can visit," Nash said this to me and my heart fluttered.
"Are you serious? What room is he in?" 
"I don't know, one with a bed" Nash said saracasitcally.
"Thats not even remotely funny" I replied seriously. "Well, I'm going to go see if I can find him, see you guys later"  All the viners said bye and I was on my way to the emergency branch.
I walked down a series of hallways until I saw one that said, EMERGENCY in big red letters. I opened the door and saw that the hall was pretty deserted, except for the information center.
"What room is Taylor Caniff staying in?" I asked the secretary. She started typing on the computer and then replied, "Room 156"
I was about to walk away. But something in my heart was pulling me back. I felt like punching myself for even thinking of this question.
"Sorry, but what room is Austin Stazoni staying in?" I asked. The red headed secretary typed in her computer again. "Room 184"
"Thankyou"

I made my way down the hallway. I looked at the room numbers. 124, 126, 128...140, 142, 144...152, 154, and finally 156. I looked through the window and stared at Taylor. But after that glance I kept walking. I walked until I reached room 184. I looked in the window and Austin was lying there, awake, and immobolized. 
I opened the door and he looked up. My hands were shaking and his eyes automatically filled with tears. Beep, beep, beep, beep.

"I thought about this long and hard, Y/N. These four walls have heard more about my thoughts than anything else. All I've been doing is talking out loud, waiting, and hoping that you'd show up. Everytime I heard that door knob twist, I would hope it was you, but I would be disappointed because its just a doctor or a family member. But you're here now, and I'm sorry. I am sorry for everything. I've made so many mistakes in my life, but the biggest mistake was hurting you." Austin was sobbing at this point. I made myself look sympathetic, but I truly did not give a shit about his feelings.
I quoted Shawns retelling of the story and said, "Austin picked up a piece of glass and threw it towards your leg. He threw it with unbelievable force and it pierced into your leg. You went unconscious again" I stared at Austin for a minute. I knew that he was going to go off. I could tell my the way he was curling his bottom lip. A minute after his thinking, he finally reacted
Austin tried to get up but he couldn't, "AND I AM SORRY, CAN'T YOU SEE IT? CAN'T YOU SEE THE SITUATION YOU HAVE PUT ME IN?"

This just sent me off the edge. A situation I put him in? What the hell did I do? "EXCUSE ME ASSHOLE, BUT YOURE THE VIOLENT DRUNK, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HIT ME. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT TAYLORS IN THAT STATE THAT HES IN AND THAT YOU'RE IN THE STATE YOU'RE IN." I was fuming. I could tell that my face was red.
"OHH SO THIS IS ABOUT TAYLOR. THAT LITTLE SHIT THAT TRIED TO SAVE YOU? GUESS WHAT Y/N, HES ALMOST DEAD NOW. GUESS HE DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB AT PROTECTING YOU." Austin yelled from his hospital bed.
I grabbed a cup of water that was sitting on a shelf behind me. I went up to Austin and dropped the water all over him. Austin then pressed the speakerphone button that connected to the doctors office. 
"DOCTOR DOCTOR THERES A CRAZY WOMAN IN HERE TRYING TO RUIN MY MACHINERY BY POURING WATER ON IT." Austin yelled this over the speakerphone and my blood pressure was to the roof. I couldn't deal with him anymore. I raised my hand and gave him the biggest backhand across the face.
Oh My Goodness.
I cupped my mouth in my hands. Austins mouth was bleeding. 
He smiled an evil smile and said, "Guess you are a crazy woman."
I then ran out of the hospital room.