ᴏɴᴇ

"Come on Carmen, get out." My brother says and I scoffed keeping my arms wrapped over my chest as I sat there with a straight face, "Are you serious right now? You're going to be a child right now."

"If you want me out of this car, you're going to have to drag me by my ankles." I said, turning to glare at him and he sighs, looking over at our best friends who scoffs.

"What do you want me to do? If she's not listening to you what makes you think she's going to listen to me?" Stiles says, shrugging his shoulders at Scott who gives him a look and Stiles sighs before looking at me, "Cam..."

"No."

"You're not even going to hear me out?"

"Unless it's you getting back into this car and starting it so we can go home, then I don't want to hear it." I said, offering him a sarcastic smile making him sigh turning to Scott.

"I tried."

"You know what I'm tired of this." Scott says and I see him pulling the seat more forward, just as I went to say something he grabs my legs starting to pull me and I gasped.

"Let me go you little shit! I will kick your teeth in!" I yelled, trying to grab a hold of the seat and he grabs my legs holding it together so I didn't kick him.

"You guys are creating a scene!" Stiles says trying to hush us but I was more focused on trying to grab onto the seat. Scott hoists me out of the car and I was set on my feet, Scott out of breathe and so was I.

"God, how much do you weigh?" Scott says and I glared at him, punching him in the arm making him groan.

"How about you go back and lift more than 10kgs in the gym." I spat out at him as I smoothed down my uniform, more specifically my skirt that annoyed me.

"Here." Stiles says smiling as he offered me my bag but I stood there with a straight face making Scott sigh.

"I get that you're upset-,"

"Upset? You think this is me being upset?" I said, turning to my brother, "I am being transferred to a different school!"

"Think of this as a new beginning."

"Did I ask for said new beginning? No, I didn't."

"Come on, it can't be that bad." Stiles says agreeing with Scott and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do you see what I'm wearing Stilinski? A uniform. I feel like I should be in House of Anubis." I said, gesturing to my uniform and he looks at me tilting his head making me flick his forehead, "That wasn't a sign to check me out."

"Dude, seriously?" Scott says, looking at Stiles who just shrugs his shoulders making Scott roll his eyes at him and looks at me, "Come on Cam, this can't be that bad."

"You say that but you're not the one moving. I mean, why am I moving anyway?"

"You know why."

"No I actually don't considering nobody tells me anything anymore."

"Beacon Hills isn't a safe place Carmen."

"You're saying that as if I'm 5 Scott, you're only 15 minutes older than me. There is nothing to worry about with me."

"You know that's not true. You haven't used your powers in years-,"

"And what does that have to do with anything? Just because I don't use it doesn't mean shit, you should be happy I'm not using it." I said, scoffing looking at him and I turned away with my arms crossed over my chest. Scott sighs coming to stand in front of me, but I wasn't going to give him attention.