ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"Dude, my head hurts." Stephanie complained as she sits down across from me making me laugh.

"That's your fault."

"You're not even in the slightest bit sympathetic?" She says and I laughed again, setting a plate of food in front of her with some Tylenol and a drink, "I take that back, you're the best."

"Yeah, I'd be wise with my words next time." I said giving her a look and she starts digging into the breakfast moaning as the food hit her mouth.

"Hey, is there any for me?" Scott says pouting as he walked in and I pointed to the plate I had already prepared making him gasp, "Thank you, I love you."

"Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of that this morning."

"Morning everyone." Dad says coming into the kitchen and he smiles looking at everything, "Who cooked?"

"Carmen." Scott says and Dad looks at me with a smile, I send him a small smile. I needed to start somewhere with my dad and he was trying, so I should be too.

"There's enough here if you want some, there's also coffee." I said, looking at him and he smiles at me as he nodded.

"I can't stay but would I be able to have it to go?" Dad asked and I nodded, I started making Dad a sandwich out of the bacon, eggs and everything here, "Who's your friend Carmen?"

"Sorry sir, I'm Stephanie." Stephanie says, holding her hand out for him to shake and Dad nods shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Carmen, you didn't tell me your dad was an officer? An FBI agent at that." Stephanie says, noticing Dad's badge that sat on the countertop and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I thought I told you." I said, pouring Dad's coffee in a travel mug seeing Stephanie eyeing the badge that sat there in front of her.

"Pretty impressive."

"Thank you." Dad says smiling at her and then he turns to me as I held out his food, "Thank you honey."

"It's cool."

"Well I better get going, Scott make sure you're at school for the PSAT. Have a good day everyone."

"You too Mr McCall." Stephanie says giving him a warm smile and I looked at him giving him a smile.

"Have a good day dad." I said, and he smiles nodding walking out the door. I looked back to Scott who was giving me a small smile, I gave him a deadpanned look, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because that's the first time you and dad have spoken where you actually spoke more than five words to him." Scott says and I rolled my eyes, I hear the door open and footsteps coming in revealing Stiles and Malia.

"I smell food." Stiles says immediately sitting down next to my brother and I gave him a plate. I knew Stiles would be coming over with Malia, the pack usually let themselves in anyway.

"Of course you did." I said, shaking my head as I made a plate for Malia who thanked me sitting down.

"How many people actually stay in your house?" Stephanie asked and I chuckled looking at her.

"Steph, you've met Stiles and this is Malia, his girlfriend. Malia, this is Stephanie friend from school."

"You made friends?" Malia says looking at me and I give her a deadpanned look.

"Like you can talk."

"I've heard a lot about you guys, she talks about you guys a lot."

"Well you must be the person who's taking her off our hands, the group thanks you. She even looks like she's becoming her old self." Stiles says as he's digging into his food making everyone agree.