ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

I groan lightly as I opened my eyes feeling something warm on my face, I opened one eye to see it was the blinds open making me turn my head. I hear another groan making me look to see Brett sleeping peacefully beside me, the memory of last night coming back making me smile.

He had his arm draped over my stomach, I went to lift his arm off me but he had tightened his grip making me see he was stirring awake. His eyes opened and he sees me smiling sheepishly making me chuckle.

"Good morning."

"Morning to you." I said kissing his cheek and then going to go but he holds me back making me laugh.

"Stay in bed a little while longer." He says pulling me into him and I chuckled looking at him.

"I would love too but unless you want me to wet the bed like a 4 year old let me go." I said and he complies making me throw the covers off. I had Brett's shirt on with shorts and I walked over to the bathroom seeing Kira standing there making me smirk.

"Morning." Kira says, just as Scott opens his door smiling at us.

"Morning sis."

"Morning you two. Sleep well?" I asked with a smirk making Scott roll his eyes, he walks off with Kira right behind him.

She looks at me making me wink at her and she blushes leaving the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush starting to brush my teeth when Brett walks in, he kisses my cheek making me smile. I grabbed a spare toothbrush from one of the drawers handing it to him and he brushes his teeth next to me.

I had finished brushing my teeth walking back into the room to look at what I was going to wear today. I feel Brett come up behind me wrapping his arms around me, starting to kiss my neck making me smirk as I turned around looking up at him.

"Spend the day with me."

"And do what exactly?"

"Nothing." Brett says kissing up the side of my face making me smile, "We don't have to do anything."

"I mean if we're not going to be doing anything then that's just boring." I said and he pulls away smirking at me tilting his head.

"I can think of one thing we could be doing?"

"Oh you do, is that right?"

"Mhm, yeah." Brett says before leaning down to kiss me, I responded immediately bringing my hands to his face. He backs me up to the bed until I was laying down and he's hovering, his hands going under the shirt now.

I pulled away from him before backing up to the top of the bed then pulling him back down to kiss me. Just as the kiss was getting heated, I hear the door open before a voice cuts in making Brett pull away quickly seeing Stephanie at the door.

"That's definitely not a sight I wanted to see first thing in the morning." She says chuckling and I narrow my eyes looking at her.

"Seriously, you don't know how to knock?"

"I'm sorry, was I supposed to know that you were going to be having sex?"

"Oh my god, she's having sex?" Another voice cuts in and I see Lydia appearing looking into the room smirking, "Oh my god that's where you went to last night? You are so cunning. I cannot believe you, finally you get laid."

"Lydia, seriously?" I said making Brett laugh and I slap his chest throwing him a look.

"What? I'm just saying. It's been like what? A year and a couple months since. And the last guy was Isaac. Or was it Cora?"

"Oh my god, Lydia!"

"Cora as in my cousin Cora? Wait, you had sex with Isaac?" Malia says now joining the girls making me groan, "I thought Isaac was with Allison?"