ᴛᴡᴏ

I walked out from my Biology class soon as the bell rang and I made my way down the halls. I was looking down at my schedule to see what class I had next which lucky for me was a free period. I continued walking down the halls and as I turned, I collided with someone and I dropped my books.

"I'm sorry." I hear and I look up to see it was Brett making me purse my lips.

"Do you ever watch where you're doing daddy long legs? Jesus." I said, bending down to pick up my books and he laughs as he bends down too.

"Well to be fair you also bumped into me, so." He says and I rolled my eyes, picking up my books. I see one of my notebooks had fallen open as we both stood straighter and he was looking in it, smiling.

"Thanks." I said, snatching it out from his grip and he chuckles looking at me.

"Do you draw?"

"What?"

"Art. Do you sketch or something? I saw a few in your notebook, they look cool." He says and I cleared my throat shaking my head.

"No, I don't. I doodle when I'm bored."

"Those look more than doodles."

"Congratulations to me I guess." I said, looking at him and he snickers lowly looking at me tilting his head.

"You don't like me very much, do you?"

"I don't know, what do you think Mary Poppins?"

"If anyone shouldn't be liking anyone here it's me, you did steal my table." Brett says, shrugging his shoulders and I snickered.

"What, you call dibs on it or something? Last I checked it's a table, it's not that deep Brandon."

"It's Brett."

"Cute." I said, giving him a sarcastic smile before manoeuvring around him to keep walking. Just as I thought I was going to be left alone, I hear footsteps catching up to me before coming beside me.

"You walk fast for someone with short legs."

"You walk slow for someone with long legs."

"So, what classes do you take?"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm just trying to make conversation, that's all." Brett says and I rolled my eyes as I continued to walk to my locker but he keeps following, "You're not one for small conversation, are you?"

"No, I'm just not one to talking to people." I said as we got to my locker, I pulled it open expecting for him to leave me alone but he leans against the lockers as I grabbed out my books and replacing the ones I had in my hands.

"Wow. English Lit and BC Calculus. Just how smart are you?"

"Smarter than you could probably comprehend."

"Are you judging my mad skills?" Brett says and I slammed my locker shut looking at him, making him smirk, "Oh, so she does acknowledge people. And here I thought she was just blind."

"As entertaining as this was, Billy but I've got other places to be." I said, pushing past him and walking myself to the library where I was either going to study or sleep until my next class.

I got to the library and I walked towards the back finding a free table, sitting down putting my books out in front of me. I decided that I wasn't going to sleep and start on my homework, so I didn't have to do it at home.

I got to work on my History assignment, I get up from my seat walking down the aisles of books to find the right references. I hear a couple footsteps walking towards me and then stop making me turn to see three girls standing there.