ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

TW: mentions of sexual assault

-

-

"I really don't need to go." I said breathlessly into the phone as I continued to hit the boxing bag.

"Yes you do." Lydia says back and I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me.

"You realise that this is the bonfire for Beacon Hills. I don't even go there anymore, or any school as a matter of fact."

"Well it would be good for you to get out of the house again." Stephanie says and I turned to see her leaning against the doorframe.

"See, Steph agrees with me."

"What is this? An intervention."

"It sure is. Look you're going, you need to get out." Lydia says as I hear a car door slam shut on the other side of the phone.

"I thought the whole point of me being on lockdown was so that I don't die." I said, standing up straight.

"It's a bonfire. What could possibly happen there?"

"Literally anything could happen." I said, as I take the gloves off and walk over to the bench to grab my water bottle. I hear footsteps and I turn to see Lydia walking into the room with a look on her face.

"You're going."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I invited her. Technically she invited herself." Stephanie says looking at Lydia who smirks and then walks into the room looking at me.

"You haven't been out of the house in days. Plus, Scott needs help talking to Malia who is ignoring everyone." Lydia says and I sighed looking at her as I put my bottle down.

"Why is that my concern if she's ignoring everyone?"

"Because she is your best friend and part of the pack. We are a lot more vulnerable apart, you know that."

"I'm only going because of the free alcohol." Stephanie says shrugging her shoulders making me snicker shaking my head.

"Fine whatever, I'll go. I swear to god Steph, you get drunk like you did last time and I'm leaving your drunk ass there." I said, and she smirks winking at me making me roll my eyes.

"Great, now hurry up. You exercise a lot."

"To get my mind off things."

"It wouldn't be like that if you just, I don't know, don't hold everything in." Lydia says and I pursed my lips shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm not holding anything in."

"Oh really? Not anything like, kissing Liam and then kissing Brett."

"You what?!" Stephanie says gasping making me groan, "You kissed Brett Talbot and didn't tell me! And you kissed Liam! Liam Dunbar, Liam beta werewolf that was bitten by your brother Liam. Liam-,"

"Yes, that Liam. Do we know another Liam?" I said, looking at her as she stands there shocked making Lydia laugh.

"Yep she did. She's actually been canoodling with Brett, she stayed with him. Then they fought, she goes into hotel where the only person she's talking to is Liam, which by the way if it wasn't obvious he has a crush on her. She kisses Liam and same day she kisses Brett." Lydia says and Stephanie gasps again making me roll my eyes.

"You what!"

"Okay, okay, you're missing key parts to this story. Which by the way is nobody's business."