sᴇᴠᴇɴ

I had made my way back to the bleachers and I looked around trying to spot Stephanie, she stands up waving me over and I nodded heading right for her. I made my way up and I see Mason sitting there with another girl I didn't recognise.

"Carmen, this is Violet. Violet, this is Carmen McCall." Mason says introducing his friend to me and she looks up at me smiling.

"Hi, it's so cool to meet you. You're kind of a legend around here, along with your brother Scott." She says and I looked at her, there was something off about her but I couldn't place it.

"Have you met Scott?"

"Uh, no I haven't had the chance too. My boyfriend plays on the lacrosse team with him though."

"That's cool. Well it was nice meeting you." I said, giving her a smile before extending my hand out to her.

She looks down at my hand then back at me, I kept my smile on my face and she lets out a light chuckle. She shakes my hand and instantly I had gotten a bad feeling from her. I pulled my hand away from her, before sitting down hearing the whistle of the match beginning.

My eyes were immediately on the pack who was on the field also keeping an eye out for Garett, the guy who we were suspecting killed the dude outside the party. I'm also guessing that Violet was his girlfriend.

I kept my eyes on the game but also keeping an eye on Violet who kept looking over at me. The game kept going as usual but as it was coming close, I could feel the energy of the game start to shift.

Suddenly, Brett, Garrett and Liam all collided at the same time making me jump up looking as they dropped to the ground. Scott runs over to Liam and helps him up, my eyes landed on Brett who was groaning in pain.

"I'll be back, need to use the restroom." Violet says getting up and walking off, I went to go after her but I could hear Brett groaning in pain making my attention go back to him.

"I'll be back." I told the other two as I left to go towards the field, seeing them pick up Brett and take him somewhere. I turned to see Liam and Scott together making me jog over to them, "What's going on? Are you okay?"

"I talked to Coach, I'm out for the rest of the game." Liam says and I hear footsteps come over seeing it was Kira.

"What are you going to do?" She asked looking at my brother and I looked at him concerned.

"I don't know, something's not right. We're missing something."

"Look we know that Garret is after Liam okay, and I have a feeling I just met his girlfriend. If Garret was going to do something, just then would've been a perfect time."

"Guys." Stiles says and I looked to see him walking over to us, "Lydia just broke the third of the list."

"Am I on it?"

"No, but someone else is." Stiles says and I didn't have to see the phone to know who he was talking about making my eyes go wide.

"Shit. Brett." I said, turning on my heel to run off to the boy's locker room.

I got to the school and I made my way to the locker room, when I entered I could hear a girl's voice. I hear a groan of pain making me walk through the locker room to find Brett laying on the floor.

"Brett?" I said, and he looks up his eyes glowing.

"Behind you." He says weakly and I frowned, before I could turn my head I felt something come to my neck strangling me making me choke.

"He said we couldn't go after a witch, but I'm going to prove him wrong. Now, I'll get your Alpha brother too." Violet's voice came from behind me, pulling on the string harder making me gasp for air.