ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"What happens if I do this?"

"Please, stop." I begged, as he lifted my head to make me look at him and he tilts his head looking at me.

"But why would I want to do that?"

"Carmen." I felt someone shaking me and I gasped opening my eyes, looking around as my eyes adjusted to the light, "Woah, hey." I look back to see Brett standing in front of me and I cleared my throat.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I said, talking more to myself than anything. I closed my eyes putting my head in my hands as they rested on my knees, seeing his face made me frown.

He's dead. He can't hurt you anymore.

"How bad is it today?" Deaton says walking into the clinic and I cleared my throat, looking up to see him setting his bag on top of the table.

"A three."

"You're lying."

"Then you know me." I said, sending him a smile and he walks over to me handing me a pill bottle, I looked down making me scoff, "Are you even permitted to prescribe me?"

"Your mother asked me to pick it up after I spoke to her."

"You told her?"

"I told her you were here and that you would listen to me if I told you to get back on your meds." Deaton says and I clenched my jaw, "Don't make me a liar."

"You may as well just send me into Eichen." I said and he doesn't say anything but went back over to Brett who was standing there.

Deaton continues to look over Brett, he wasn't an actual doctor but he did have a lot pf experience with the supernatural. I was sitting on top of the table when my phone went off, I looked to see it was Stephanie.

I had told her that I had a family emergency that I needed to take care of which thankfully she bought and hadn't asked too many questions. I got Scott to drive Stephanie home and then drop my car off back here so I could get home.

"Okay, you should be fine. We managed to get all the wolfsbane out last night. You won't need to come back." Deaton says making me look up to see Brett putting on a shirt nodding at Deaton.

"Thank you." Brett says and I hop off the table looking at him, nodding my head.

"Come on, I'll drive you home."

"You don't have too."

"Then risk you dying after I saved your life last night, sure." I said and he lightly rolls his eyes before chuckling as he looked at me, "Thanks Deaton, see you later."

"I don't want anymore complaints from your mother and you better be taking your medication."

"Oh no don't worry, I'll sell it to the homeless man around the corner for $5 a pill." I said, smiling at Deaton as I leave out the back making him shake his head.

I salute him once I leave through the back seeing my car parked there. We get into my car and nobody had said a thing making it silent between us but it wasn't all that awkward. Brett had given me directions to his house which is the only time we spoke.

A couple minutes later I had pulled into his driveway, I looked up to see his house it was nice and huge. I low whistled looking at his house and he chuckled undoing his seat belt letting me look at him.

"You have a nice house."

"Thank you for the ride home and for saving my life."

"All in the days work of being one of Beacon Hills finest." I said, smirking and he chuckles looking at me.